Reviews for Sevens High, Eights Are Wild
Fingirl chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Loved this chapter :D
Fingirl chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
This is a great story! I love the careless fun And the lack of romance. It's such a Nice change from time To time :) I'll definiyely read more!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
great series hope it comes back
Col chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
That was really funny, can't wait for more!
LilyLunaPotter142 chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
This is really good, Bond and Stone are so funny together, they really had M confused. I can onlly imagine what else they get up to
Assassin.EzioAuditore chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
This is quite hilarious! Bond had Stone fooled for a few moments there ;D
Assassin.EzioAuditore chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
BWAHAHA!
M, careful what you wish for!
The Dangerous One chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
They crashed her party and lit her tree on fire? XD Ok, you've gotta put that story up too!
XxLostInTheMusicxX chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
Hahaha Bond in all his drunken stupor xD I seriously love Samantha. Her character is amazing and you did a really great job at incorporating her into M16's life and Bond's life:) Not to mention the amazing and hilarious adventures of the duo;) please keep writing! Thanks!
IaMcHrIsSi chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
So good! I just love their friendship!
The Dangerous One chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
This is really great! Please continue! C:
IaMcHrIsSi chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
I really loved the chapter. I love the friendship between Bond and Stone so much!
IaMcHrIsSi chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Okay, I want to know how she first met Felix Leiter! It's absolutely cool!
mccoylover chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
LOVE that last line. feels like old home week in Goldeneye land with this chapter. Very tongue in cheek. Great characterization.
mccoylover chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Really like how you wove in the canon about Leiter and 006 into this chapter. Always wondered who took over the misssion Bond was supposed to go on when he went rogue after Felix's wedding.