Reviews for Blood-Stained Cherry Blossom
Kira9221 chapter 29 . 1/25
love the story, hope you come back to this and update
JoyellMark Klimek chapter 29 . 1/23
This a great story. I know this hasn’t been updated in a long time and would like to see it updated soon. You left everyone with quite a cliffhanger.
Queen of the Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Oh my goodness, this is such a beautiful story! I literally BEG OF YOU to continue it... I've realized it has been a pretty lengthy time since you last updated, but I'm holding out hope that one day you will come back to this to satisfy our hungry minds... Truly, this is a wonderful story.
Bob chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Cool story bro
Demonkags chapter 29 . 6/13/2016
Please pleaseeee continue this story! Love the story line you are an awesome writer :( please keep going!
Fanfictionlover124 chapter 29 . 6/13/2016
Please do more it's been so long since your last update but this story is amazing and needs to be finished the right way not forgotten.
animexpercy chapter 29 . 5/28/2016
Plz update!
Kagomie17 chapter 29 . 2/23/2016
OMG PLEAAASSSE CONTINUE! I really love this story!
chey121311 chapter 29 . 7/23/2015
More? Please?
iPonimeOtaku chapter 27 . 7/21/2015
Well, the sharingan IS a kekkei genkai (bloodline limit), of course ALL Uchihas would have it, not just males...Studio Pierrot messes everything up...with how much money Naruto makes and the high budget they had for this series, one can wonder why the anime staff screws everyone up for their own bias...
Teyona chapter 29 . 7/18/2015
This is getting really intense I love it. I hope you continue updating!
darkredmacabre chapter 29 . 7/5/2015
Wow. Last two chapters were unexpected. Especially the ending. I hope you update soon!
RavenOfTheSea chapter 29 . 6/29/2015
OMG! Pleaseeeee update soon?! I've been completely enthralled by this story for days! Such an enjoyable read! Great work!
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
What?! No reviews?! -O
psychedelic-gospel chapter 29 . 3/25/2015
GODAMMIT THIS IS THE BEST DAMN STORY EVER I LIKE CRIED IN IT WHAT THE BLOODY HELL UPDATE OMG I LOVE THIS DAMN STORYY OEJTFAIWSYJ%#AEHBKITOSRE