Reviews for Blood-Stained Cherry Blossom
chey121311 chapter 29 . 7/23/2015
More? Please?
iPonimeOtaku chapter 27 . 7/21/2015
Well, the sharingan IS a kekkei genkai (bloodline limit), of course ALL Uchihas would have it, not just males...Studio Pierrot messes everything up...with how much money Naruto makes and the high budget they had for this series, one can wonder why the anime staff screws everyone up for their own bias...
Teyona chapter 29 . 7/18/2015
This is getting really intense I love it. I hope you continue updating!
darkredmacabre chapter 29 . 7/5/2015
Wow. Last two chapters were unexpected. Especially the ending. I hope you update soon!
RavenOfTheSea chapter 29 . 6/29/2015
OMG! Pleaseeeee update soon?! I've been completely enthralled by this story for days! Such an enjoyable read! Great work!
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
What?! No reviews?! -O
psychedelic-gospel chapter 29 . 3/25/2015
GODAMMIT THIS IS THE BEST DAMN STORY EVER I LIKE CRIED IN IT WHAT THE BLOODY HELL UPDATE OMG I LOVE THIS DAMN STORYY OEJTFAIWSYJ%#AEHBKITOSRE
Mary Mab chapter 29 . 3/21/2015
What can I say but a serious twist... Sakura has the proof that can help solve so many questions and explain even more... But only if Itachi gets to her... Now Saba is new and unique I wonder what she can do... I think Itachi just won (OR hopefully) Naruto's favor now he just have to kept it... Ok wow so much and now I have to patient for next chapter... Luckily I learned there are other great stories to read in the mean time... Thank you... ;p ;) ;p
kkfanfiction99 chapter 29 . 3/11/2015
Great update! I feel like your going to put a twist in the story soon like maybe Sasuke won't be Itachi's apponent and maybe Kakashi and Naruto will not meet up with them until the end...or something. I think Sasuke should know of Itachi and Sakura's relationship, It would make things very interesting; that is if he still cares (Just some ideas running through my head). XD Im so excited for the next update. :)))
Urara chan chapter 29 . 2/28/2015
I absolutely love your story, I seriously do and I'm wandering when the akatsuki are gonna show up again, I want to see deidara and itachi go at each other over sakura and baritone being brotherly :3
AwaitTheRise chapter 29 . 2/24/2015
HOLY SHIT WHY IS THIS HAPPENING OROCHIMARU IS SUCH A SCUMBAG SAKURA YOU BETTER PUNCH THE BANANAS OUT OF SASUKE ITACHI KEEP ON BEING BADASS
DragonsCrescent13 chapter 29 . 2/24/2015
Wow. You really know how to pull on the heart strings. I am also glad that you didn't abandon the story. I can't wait to see what else is in store! :)
Melodi Moon chapter 28 . 2/23/2015
Such an awesome and well written story. Thank you for sharing!
NinjaSheik chapter 29 . 2/23/2015
LONG TIME NO SEE! :D

It's been quite a while, hasn't it? I was surprised when saw you updated it! Looks like you were in a rush, indeed! I spot a few mistakes here and there in the chapter, but overall, it was very good to read!

Kyaa! Sakura and Itachi moments make me smile! Though, it was a bit sad, after Itachi told Sakura about her fake smile. The beginning was cute, though. I like how Itachi flirted with her:) You have Lord Orochimaru and Kabuto in-character, and Naruto and Kakashi-sensei, too!

I'm happy to know you're always looking forward to my reviews! Ah, that's expected that you go the Narutopedia. Everyone does since the series is very long and diverse. But it doesn't seem you follow our way of editing since you're romanizating the terms in its broad form. Well, no biggie!

I look forward to the next chapter! Please update soon! :D
Uchiha Misaki chapter 29 . 2/22/2015
Awesome chapter can't wait for the next