Reviews for Blood-Stained Cherry Blossom
Queen of the Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/27
Oh my goodness, this is such a beautiful story! I literally BEG OF YOU to continue it... I've realized it has been a pretty lengthy time since you last updated, but I'm holding out hope that one day you will come back to this to satisfy our hungry minds... Truly, this is a wonderful story.
Bob chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Cool story bro
Demonkags chapter 29 . 6/13/2016
Please pleaseeee continue this story! Love the story line you are an awesome writer :( please keep going!
Fanfictionlover124 chapter 29 . 6/13/2016
Please do more it's been so long since your last update but this story is amazing and needs to be finished the right way not forgotten.
animexpercy chapter 29 . 5/28/2016
Plz update!
Kagomie17 chapter 29 . 2/23/2016
OMG PLEAAASSSE CONTINUE! I really love this story!
chey121311 chapter 29 . 7/23/2015
More? Please?
iPonimeOtaku chapter 27 . 7/21/2015
Well, the sharingan IS a kekkei genkai (bloodline limit), of course ALL Uchihas would have it, not just males...Studio Pierrot messes everything up...with how much money Naruto makes and the high budget they had for this series, one can wonder why the anime staff screws everyone up for their own bias...
Teyona chapter 29 . 7/18/2015
This is getting really intense I love it. I hope you continue updating!
darkredmacabre chapter 29 . 7/5/2015
Wow. Last two chapters were unexpected. Especially the ending. I hope you update soon!
RavenOfTheSea chapter 29 . 6/29/2015
OMG! Pleaseeeee update soon?! I've been completely enthralled by this story for days! Such an enjoyable read! Great work!
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
What?! No reviews?! -O
psychedelic-gospel chapter 29 . 3/25/2015
GODAMMIT THIS IS THE BEST DAMN STORY EVER I LIKE CRIED IN IT WHAT THE BLOODY HELL UPDATE OMG I LOVE THIS DAMN STORYY OEJTFAIWSYJ%#AEHBKITOSRE
Mary Mab chapter 29 . 3/21/2015
What can I say but a serious twist... Sakura has the proof that can help solve so many questions and explain even more... But only if Itachi gets to her... Now Saba is new and unique I wonder what she can do... I think Itachi just won (OR hopefully) Naruto's favor now he just have to kept it... Ok wow so much and now I have to patient for next chapter... Luckily I learned there are other great stories to read in the mean time... Thank you... ;p ;) ;p
kkfanfiction99 chapter 29 . 3/11/2015
Great update! I feel like your going to put a twist in the story soon like maybe Sasuke won't be Itachi's apponent and maybe Kakashi and Naruto will not meet up with them until the end...or something. I think Sasuke should know of Itachi and Sakura's relationship, It would make things very interesting; that is if he still cares (Just some ideas running through my head). XD Im so excited for the next update. :)))