Reviews for Joys of Ownership
:D
Alice chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow, I lived this. Really beautiful
LuluCerulean514 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This is quite weird and very very sad, but it was also very interesting and well written! Good job!
youngsoo chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
You write the strangest stories... they make me feel all weird inside...i like them...but they're strange
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
What strange human beings.
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Going through my alert list (from a year ago) and found this story. I really enjoyed it but it was a bit strange (though in a good way). It gave a somewhat human perspective to the aftereffects of the war (and traditions that are better left in the past). I hope that you have a little more to add to this story (perhaps in another one shot).
Harco8059 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is too brilliant.. broken!Draco tears me up but I love angst fics and you wrote this so wonderfully.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
wow i don't think i've ever read anything remotely like this! brilliant.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Ah, and the reason I am into bdsm, rather than being a sociopath who kidnaps someone and induces stockholm syndrome. Also, I don't have the space. Haha. -creepeh-
Shyrean chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh man, how heartbreaking. How will this end I wonder but don't think I will explore my imagination much further. I've got the feeling it will be a heartshatter instead of a heartbreak.
Still, thanks for sharing (don't mind the image of mine setting out to the lifechanging search for something less depressing *grins*)
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very different, very strange, but very well written. Nice job!
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow, this story is amazing. It's sad in a way; because Draco is right Harry loves too much. Harry does truly love Draco and he loves Scorpius as his own son yet Draco doesn't really think Harry is truly in love with him.

Wow. This is just heartwrenching. You feel bad for everyone; Ginny, Harry, Draco, Scorpius. It's just so intense. Great job. This is a wonderful oneshot.
Nitmi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow!
im spechless!
amazing...
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
And they are both young, very young by wizard reckoning – forty-two is just entering adulthood, for them – but seeing their kids behaving more mature than themselves is an uncomfortable wake-up for Harry. ***** I wish I lived in wizarding society...I'll be forty-two TOMORROW (Friday the 13th) and I'm NOT happy about it!

I did like your story...though, it is quite sad. I'm not really sure why Draco and Scorpius are so messed up. Sounds like they have been treated poorly by society, but...still. I like your Ginny...I like that she's so accepting of Harry's relationship (?) with Draco. It's all very interesting.