Reviews for Joys of Ownership
dawnraptor chapter 1 . 2/19
This fic has little recognition, but it's originale and well written.
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I love this but won't save it as it makes me cry. I won't be able to forget this either. So tragic
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
:D
Alice chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow, I lived this. Really beautiful
LuluCerulean514 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This is quite weird and very very sad, but it was also very interesting and well written! Good job!
youngsoo chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
You write the strangest stories... they make me feel all weird inside...i like them...but they're strange
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
What strange human beings.
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Going through my alert list (from a year ago) and found this story. I really enjoyed it but it was a bit strange (though in a good way). It gave a somewhat human perspective to the aftereffects of the war (and traditions that are better left in the past). I hope that you have a little more to add to this story (perhaps in another one shot).
Harco8059 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is too brilliant.. broken!Draco tears me up but I love angst fics and you wrote this so wonderfully.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
wow i don't think i've ever read anything remotely like this! brilliant.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Ah, and the reason I am into bdsm, rather than being a sociopath who kidnaps someone and induces stockholm syndrome. Also, I don't have the space. Haha. -creepeh-
Shyrean chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh man, how heartbreaking. How will this end I wonder but don't think I will explore my imagination much further. I've got the feeling it will be a heartshatter instead of a heartbreak.
Still, thanks for sharing (don't mind the image of mine setting out to the lifechanging search for something less depressing *grins*)
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very different, very strange, but very well written. Nice job!