Reviews for Fugitive Prince
Blackthorne369 chapter 21 . 9/13
I can hardly wait until that little toad is shown just how powerless he is. Oh, let Harry spread his wings. He is crammed in a cage of his own making.
Hobiluvr94 chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Please please please please continue this story .
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2018
if only granger and weasel died...pity
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/29/2018
They killed the dog.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/29/2018
Such a crazy mixed up world. Talk about vigilantism!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/29/2018
They needed to know about Pettigrew!
lovefanfictions72 chapter 21 . 8/15/2018
its like a horror story...
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 9 . 6/25/2018
I think you should change the prophecy to second son conceived rather than second son born. Lily miscarried the first baby so Harry is actually the first born. Interesting story so far but I'm really not sure where it's going. I had assumed a very different plot considering Harry's close relationship to the Death Eaters. I'm looking forward to finding out more.
moodysavage chapter 21 . 4/3/2018
I love love love this story! I love that Harry is magically strong and learned a lot from his parents. I also love how you described his flying skills. Those tournament games were awesome. I like how he misses his death eater friends even though they betrayed him. Sirius isn't the only one responsible for his change in behavior. It's great that even though he has a hard time trusting he still wants to trust someone but not blindly either. Draco messed that up which I found very satisfying. He's too immature for real loyalty. I rather like Lucius. He has real feelings of caring for Harry. The griffindors still seem too shallow... like they are trying to hard to do the right thing and expect trust and friendship basically from a new aquaintance. They seem presumptuous. I'm really interested in the little brother. He's been spoiled with attention but not like Draco spoiled. He wants the attention and is now using what he's learned against people who still think he's just a sweet innocent kid. He's jealous and immature but still likable. Now he could turn out horrible if his family doesn't figure out he's becoming a manipulator, but he still cares about people in a normal kid way for now. I really want Harry and Sirius to find out how he lied about the letters and made them look bad to each other. I just really want this story to continue! Harry deserves to learn how to live for himself and do what's best for his brother. Love everything
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/4/2018
What's with the weird text?
Inperiosus chapter 3 . 1/31/2018
Those underlines are too hard on the eyes.
megacharizard chapter 12 . 10/21/2017
I know harry is the real second son, but I think that the proficy should be different if harry is the second son. because considering the first chapter, the baby was lost, and was not borned. and the proficy says "Second son, second born." meaning that Leo is the second son, because the baby was not born, thus harry is the first born son. but you wrote that harry is the real second son, so what's going on?
Person chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
Why is everything after the prolouge underlined? God, it's annoying why would you do that? Ok, i understand if you like typing like that, i like typing in bold.. but you shouldn't post it, thats what freaking google docs is for.. Why post it when it's quite obviously going to annoy people? In any case, good so far. I like where your going with this, and I'm probably gonna continue reading. Just, please note to not type with the words underlined! It's so bloody annoying!
Noxaura Cille chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
...Oh shlit. Harry is the second son because of the miscarriage. ~Nox
robwar80 chapter 17 . 3/28/2017
UGH... WHY CAN'T HARRY SIMPLY LOSE A FIGHT WITH RATIONALITY AND REALISE LEO IS A SPOILED CHILD AND THAT HE SHOULD SIMPLY BE A NORMAL BIG BROTHER p.s. Good writing though the underlining is a little annoying
1,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »