Reviews for Fugitive Prince
Ottawa Pagan chapter 20 . 3/6/2008
Loving it :D
Ottawa Pagan chapter 15 . 3/6/2008
Really loving your story. .
Ottawa Pagan chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
interesting.
LonelyGer chapter 21 . 2/20/2008
when will they realise harry's the second son?
Warrior Priestess chapter 21 . 2/20/2008
Nods. I like it.
UPSET READER chapter 19 . 2/10/2008
when is harry going to get over the malfoys and leonard and become himself this is becoming infuriating and i would kindly ask for u to let harry see some manipulations plz
Kit89 chapter 21 . 1/25/2008
Hey...can i kill Leonard yet? PLEASE!

lol.

great story! Please kill leonard soon! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I'll be watching! lol.

By!

FC
peoplhi chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
wow, amazing story.

i really would like to know how it continues. what is gonna happen with the next tasks, what will happen with Leo and Harry? with the death eaters? with Voldermort? with Harry's friends? with the Wizarding World and the Ministry?

i'll get to the point.

i'm begging for you to continue with the fic. please, i want to know where everything is headed.
Ybs chapter 21 . 1/16/2008
are we supposed to hate Leo? Coz I sure do, he's such a brat! And I hate everyone else for manipulating Harry, it's just so annoying. *sigh* but I suppose that it's part of the story right? Anyway, I can't wait till the next chapter. This is an excellent story, keep up the good work. Until next time, DI
phoenixi77 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Why didnt Harry ever realise that he had stopped Voldemort? Why does he spoil Leo so much?
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 21 . 1/8/2008
and why you haven't updated? i mean, it's a great story! i love it, i just couldn't stop reading it. i don't understand why you would abandon something like that. i mean, i know you're probably busy and all and probably have lost interest but would you at least inform your readers what happens? i despise leo, i find he's a spoiled brat, an evil spoiled brat. i thnk everyone on the ministry side is either stupid or misinformed. adn i really don't know what to think about the death eaters. i love harry's character, though, and it's frustrating to see leo getting all the attention when it's pretty obvious leo can't do anything; that harry is powerful. everyone is blinded by the prophecy, no one can find the facts. even harry's blind to the facts and he was there! i know harry has an inferiority complex, but this is really extreme. and to see him manipulated by almost EVERYBODY? that just disappoints me and makes me feel sorry for him. it's funny the hypocrisy of some people isn't it? please update soon! or at least inform of what would've happened had you finished!
harrysheart chapter 21 . 1/8/2008
man.. u r great... i really need to knw wat happens next...

please do post ur next chapter...
HaruJam chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
hey. i just wanted to point out a small mistake u made in this chapter.

"You're mother's a squid, your father, too. " ~James on the 'squibness' of lily's parents.

bloody hilarious!
PomergranateNNAA chapter 21 . 12/10/2007
You know, I'm wondering about Leo...he's a bit...I'm blaming him for some things. He needs to be blamed, treated like the bad guy for once.

Also, I would like to mention that I love how you did Harry's parents, because so many people make Harry ignored when his parents have another son that has a prophecy about him, but I don't think Lily or James would do that.. I don't like that Harry doesn't know he's being manipulated.

Added to story alerts.
absinthespoon chapter 21 . 12/8/2007
wow i love it. please update soon
1,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »