Reviews for Fugitive Prince
Devil.Harry chapter 19 . 3/25/2017
so stupid...how can harry be so stupid...he let anyone manipulate him..
like ginny..malfoy..or anyone...
i had very high hopes for this story...such good plot...
but even after so much patient reading i didn't enjoy a moment...
i am not flamming or anything but this story seems so stupid to me i can't do more reading..sorry..
SortingHat chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Why all the lines between the words? Somehow I don't buy the broken key board excuse.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
The Crucio torture is the ONLY thing that Voldy knows? Boy oh boy he will NEVER survive one interrogation attempt by the Russians if he was caught on the *wrong* side of the wall.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Ummmmmmmm what just happened here?
Darth Ragnarok chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
L
DarkSolaris57 chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Having everything underlined is really annoying
PythonAnon chapter 21 . 10/7/2016
Hey there! I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I wanted to let you know that I will definitely read any updates that come, even so long after this one. This is such a unique concept and I've never seen anything like it before. It's so well written too! Thank you for writing all you did!
He-Who-Shall-Live chapter 2 . 9/21/2016
Got here to ch 1...and everything is underlined. Why the fuck is everything underlined. Pass
Emilia01love chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
I love that you mentioned Sweden, Norway and Finland. Our language differences are quite funny (I'm from Sweden) and we usually have fun when we meet (if a Norwegian meets a swede for example).
By the way, love your story even though I haven't read al of it yet
Have a good day! :)
WildNoa13474 chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
The question is, does the second born son count as second born if the first son isn't actually born?
Xx56 chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
ugh.. not to offend you author-san... but don't you think these underlines are a bit distracting?
Indra Senin chapter 19 . 2/12/2016
Could you stop underlining all your chapters!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I find it absolutely funny that people when newly married get heads over heels over having a child *only Westernism is so obsessed with the hype* and then later sing a different tune due to the insane costs of living which sooner or later reality hits hard and then insurance companies *both private and government* suck the living daylights out of your account until you are forced to work 2 jobs to make the paycheck one job used to make and still try to pretend life is *normal* despite the writing on the wall.

When reality hits it always hits hard like a kick in the *Woo Hoo* area and you realize both political parties are doing things TO you and not for you due to their own one world government agendas and then by that time you're an old crank who has gone half way senile.

As the old saying goes when you are young you have no brains and vote Liberal and when you are old you realize the world doesn't work to your fantasies and start voting with your pocketbook and how mathmaticly the economy works rather then how you wish it to be.

Now with alternate news available it's up to us to get off our lazy asses and actually connect the big picture!
moosejuice5 chapter 19 . 7/2/2015
I'm growing a bit bored of reading about harry being manipulated and lead around by almost evrybody in this fic, he realy needs to do somthink soon
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
The underlined text is really, really aggravating. Why do it?
1,345 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »