Reviews for Fugitive Prince
leylinjan chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
your story is so dark... I think I can't continue reading it. Perhaps I'll read the last chapter, but not the ones in between. You're definitely a very VERY talented writer, but this story has just a bit too much 'hopelessness' for me :/
Reader chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Whoa, this is heavily packed with manipulation, with Harry at the center of it all...
This is a good story, wish you'd continued
Reader chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
...this story actually makes sense, unlike a lot of other stories...this is written really well...
Reader chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This seems interesting...
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Honestly, please update and get to the im-the-boy-with-special-powers-and-my-brother-will-always-protect-me- bit them the oh-crud-he's-figured-im-an-arrogent-upstart-who-loves-attention bit.

It might be interesting to give leo a dream where Harry's the bwl.
StillInWonder chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
it seems this story consists mainly of building harry up to independent then tearing him down or a manipulating him into a does he actually fufill the prophecy in a blaze of glory?
StillInWonder chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
Its gettingg annoying that Harry iss so easy to manipulate and by annoying characters.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Meh. Lies. The only good thing about Lucius was that he noticed Harry's pain.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Leo's so adorable *v*. I don't care if he's selfish and the like!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
AND THEN VOLDIE DIES. Sad. Hope this is slash xD
TheBIgOne chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
WHy the heck did you choose such a weird font. Makes it hard to read. What is it with stories having weird formats lately?
TheBigONe chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Since when did England started to have bugs at night?
silver7612 chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Uh Leo is an idiot! I hate him but love Harry. Please update I love this story and really want Leo on get his comeupance! :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
"But, whenever one made fun of France's weakness, they were too willing to point out others that, instead of falling under Voldemort's wrath, joined him: Russia, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Estonia-there were many." WHAT? Joined him?
LuminaCarina chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
That little shit!

I want to just grab Leonard and put my hands around his neck ever so gently... and SQUEEZE.

And as for Draco... I wonder what being burnt alive feels like?

Well, anyway.
If you can get me to the point of commiting homicide over made up characters it means you're a fucking awesome writer.

I don't really like the story, I find it bland and tiring, actually, but I can't deny you have raw talent.

Godd luck with your writing,
LC