Reviews for Fugitive Prince
WeirdCornChip chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
Wow I love this story. It is so well written. And the conflict, Oh the conflict! Wow! I feel like voldemort is giving harry impulses. Also Leonard is a spoiled little brat. :( I feel so sorry for harry.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
STOP UNDERLINING I literally can't read this story it bugs me THAT much :/
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
It looks like you have some good ideas, but I can't read anymore because the underlining gives me a headache. Could you please get rid of it?
Feats chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Hey, I don't even know if you still do this fanfic stuff, but I wanted to say: I like this fix already. When I saw the Cooper quote, I was pretty sure it was gonna be classy:) and I like Eddings too! The protective Death Eaters are nice, as is your character stuff, grammar, sentence structure, plot seems to be moving along nicely, the prophecy wasn't too bad, and in general, this already has the makings of a great fix, especially for . Just...one thing. The underlining on each chapter's kinda driving me nuts. But in general, thanks for your time!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
why is it all underlined? very EUGH.
lovemya2000 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I'm Sure This Was A Good Story But All The Underlining Font Renders It Unreadable.
BluebirdiexD chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
i LOVE THIS QUOTE
By March Madness

He stopped. "I see no children," he said.

"They are hidden," the Egyptian priest explained.

"Brings them all forward," Abd Umar announced, and terrified mothers scattered through the town to bring their offspring out of hiding.

When the little ones were assembled, Abd Umar said in Greek, "Now let each child go to his true-born parents and let each father and mother certify that this child was born of his body." The children scattered to the arms of mothers, who clutched them hungrily, but some fourteen were left standing alone, the orphans of the town.

Abd Umar now dismounted and walked among the fourteen as if they were his sons and daughters. Of each one he asked, "Where is your father," and when none could reply he said, "These children are from this moment the children of Allah..." And he kissed the children, one by one, and they were his.

The Source, James A. Michener

To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
(: WAIT! NO HARRY!

D':
Guest chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
i dont like ginny or anyone thats annoying harry harry is getting annoyed but if that was me i wouldve punched them lol like your story plzzzz update soon
The Darkest wizard chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
This is an amazing story! Please continue it!
1,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »