Reviews for The Iron Wedding
Kate chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
tell us how he propose and what happened next!
katie Katrina chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
i really loved your story on ash and meghans' wedding. you should right more on this story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
It was really really good.
lizzy chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I think would help you greatly to expand. I have this same problem. I focus on events and not much else. I think if you were to work on describing and the depth of you characters emotions (pre- wedding jitters, love, happiness, ect.) and have Ash display emotion in stead of just saying his vows (EX. as he said these words to me i saw a small tear fall from his eye. yet another testament of his love.) then you short story would be longer and a lot more interesting to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
you should totally make this a lemon
invisiblenerd chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
hey good job i rely liked it it was realy good plese wright more. good job happy wrighting
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Cool
doodle queen chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
niiiiiice. very good for a first fanfiction! bravo! only one or two grammar errors that i could see. very nice job. keep writing, you have a lot of potential.
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
From a fellow Irin Fey fan I love it! It was an amazing story! It was really really good!
Beautiful Redemption chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
First fanfiction? YOU NAILED IT! As a Team Puck fan, I was reluctant to read the marriage of Puck's archrival, but curiosity gave in and I did as well. I loved it! Although the wedding could've been a little more detailed (What Ash is wearing, what Meghan is wearing, etc) I loved LOVED it! The vows were amazing, truly spectacular. Great first fanfiction. Keep it up!