Reviews for Equal Opportunity
AuggieDeeksNico chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I haven't laughed with such joy in a while. Thank you. Definitely going in the favorites.
Lottielue1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Hahaha loved that, a High Lucius Malfoy who wanted a box of happiness haha great work :D
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Teehee xD
Death eater redeeming fics are always funny, but this one... LOL! xD
Montara chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Funny story. I liked it. Thank you.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Enjoyable. This had me snickering and smiling repeatedly.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Please expand this?! Lol it was gold!
Avalon-Mist chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was amazing. I loved every word of it!
MidnightThief15 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Whoa. Dude. Whoa. My jaw is dropped at that little "Complete" word up at the very top of this page. This was so good! It had hilarious lines in it, seriously I was almost crying and I'm certain I looked like a right loon laughing/dying silently at 4 am. This was just... whoa. DUDE! And now I sound like a bloke with all my surfer terminology, but I'm just so shell-shocked and speechless from this. It was so good! :D (And hot. Haha.)
larkinh chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Poor Lucius, those awful jobs :D My favourite part is that in Hermione's office with police officers :D

Really nice story, I laughed all the time.
MizSphinx chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
LMAO! *applauds with crazy enthusiasm* WELL DONE, RIVER! VERY WELL DONE!

Oh my goodness, if I did not laugh! I swear I woke up my neighbours. This was beyond hilarious. I can't decide between Lucius being drugged or Lucius wearing thongs as to which is funnier. Whatever! They both made me slap my hands on the table as I literally laughed aloud. You are gold in MY books, dear. And there is no hemming and hawing about it: FAVOURITED!
LadyBookworm80 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I absolutely adore this story! You had me laughing so hard I cried, then I blushed so much I had to turn on the Air Conditioning. 3
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I am still grinning of the thougth of Lucius looking at that scrap of fabric he was supposed to put on. I wish I had been there..:-))
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
lol that was great Lucius High hahahaha.
Smithback chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
fantastic
Sook03 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
My goodness.

I'd like to see his photos :)