Reviews for Support Group
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 2/23
Wonder when the support group for angels (fallen and not) who have defected to humanity meets. Good bait-and-switch on the story, that's what I thought it was at first.
Holly chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
HA HA HA HA HAH! Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha hah. . . ... Oh this is just so perfect! Ha!
hujwernoo chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Magnifique! Simplement magnifique! Harry et Thomas, mais oui. Ils sont tres, tres droles quand ils ont a faire semblant. Crowley et Aziraphale, bien sur! Ils sont tout deux anges, meme si l'un d'eux se promenaient vaguement vers le bas. Et...Sam et Dean? Sam et Dean! Mais bien sur! Et ils savent Thomas est un vampire - oh ma!

Je t'aime. Je t'aime vraiment beaucoup. Mes trois paires de freres preferes, et un seul endroit...ce qui est mieux, tout le monde est conscient du surnaturel.

Un démon, un ange, un assistant, un vampire et deux chasseurs ... ils ont beaucoup à parler, pas elles? Heh heh heh...
theflashisgone chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This is hilarious and I really kind of want this to be a longer fic. I'm assuming the guys with weapons are the Winchesters and the "exceedingly attractive dark haired man" is Castiel?
Mad Merlin chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
this is an adorable little short. well done
Silverhero91 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I think I hurt something laughing.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very funny indeed. Well done.
Altarf chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh, dear x]
It's short but it's funny.

Nice job
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
LOL!
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Heh. Dean and Sam from Supernatural need to join as well. Also maybe The Doctor and The Master. Do they have to be actual brothers?
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Funny
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
lol I wonder is there really is a support group like this