Reviews for Living with a Demon
iceflower333 chapter 30 . 2/16
It was amazing story! I'm looking forward to the 2nd season and spin-off ;)
Renlynn chapter 10 . 2/11
No I will not LALALALOVE you :P lol jk jk. I love your story by the way. Its great so far C: Hakuouki's one of my favorite animes .
Kayla08 chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY OOMMGGEE! I CANT WAIT FIR THE NEXT STORY! I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH AND THE SPIN OFF I CAN'T WAIT! I JUST FINISHED READING IT. AND I'M NOT SURE IF YOU ALREADY MADE A SEQUEL AND SPIN OF THOUGH :)) but I hope you can inform me about it :D
Kayla08 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
So sad :'(.. I hot emotional... O well I can't wait for kazama to arrive better read the next chappie :))
SlobberingBear chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
AAAAAHHHHH. HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THIS STORY?! NO IDEA, BUT I'M SO GLAD I RANDOMLY REMEMBERED AND CAME BACK TO FINISH IT. AAHHHHH! IT'S SO PERFECT! I'm so happy everyone got a happy ending, plus I really, really, really loved this story and you've no idea how excited I am for Season 2! I eagerly await the new season!
jahmed chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
it was good so far
Vicky-chan16 chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
konichiwa!
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I look forward to the sequel: D I'm excited!
We read!
Thanks for allowing me to translate your Fic future. THANKS!
BYEBYE
VampireBassist chapter 30 . 6/28/2013
Damn. Can't wait for the next seasonn

Awesome story. :)
iWant More ChikageXChizuru fics!
Aogetsu chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Just started reading,,, (still in Ch.2 XD - Chapter 1, imean) So far so goood! . I like it. :)
Just noticed something that's probably a typo... I think you meant 1AM not 1PM... sorry for noticing unnecessary details... I hope you don't mind. :) *deep bow*
SakurasandCards chapter 30 . 6/2/2013
That was really good! I usually write a review for very chapter but i forgot so I'll do it for the latest 3 then XD. I really liked how it turned out and I really wonder whats up with Kaoru? Looking forward to the next few chapters and the new stories you're coming up with! _
LuckyLucy chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
It's so nice to see a good fanfiction finish :)
How about as for a new title "Engaged to a Demon"?
Stalianha chapter 30 . 5/31/2013
Hum ... A little suspense here. I never really get why Kaoru and Chikage couldn't get along with each other, but my it's so funny ! As for Chikage and Okita or Heisuke ... Actually, Chikage doesn't get along with any man who is close to Chizuru, that's it ! What a jealous and possessive man. x) But seeing him blushing was priceless ! As for imaginate him trhowing a cake at Shiranui's face. Oh my, so funny. Besides , I never truly understand Kaoru's real feelings for his sister. Anger ? Envy ? Overprotective love ?

I wonder who is Sen's fiancé. Will it have an impact in the story or is it just for the form ? I hope that Sen won't disappear now that her main objective is complete because I like her so much !

I'm happy about the spin-off about Okita. Because yes, before Kazama's apparition, he was my favourite character. 3 And giving up that easily in front of Kazama is rather odd for him.

A title for the second season ? Hum ... My ideas are really odd. x) Demon's war ! Or The Devil family. I told you it was odd ! xD

Anyway, seems like it is the end for now. Thank you very much. Your work has been enjoying me for almost a year, and it was a good experience. So thank you very much, and see you again !
Stalianha chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
'Cause there will be a second season ? I will be looking forward ! My, you publish the end very quicly. I didn't expect you to do so. Anyway, thanks. I'm gonna read it.
Yeah, watching my sister play Tomb Raider is very entertaining. But if I try it I will be running before the first skeleton. x)
Necoconeco101 chapter 30 . 5/30/2013
Awww! I'm sad that it's over! I really hope season 2 will be soon!
AliceLaw chapter 30 . 5/30/2013
Aah finished. I've been reading this fanfic from the start, and even if I didn't reviewed often, let me tell you that I love it :) Well, I've loved it. Thanks for such a good story!

About the second season, I'm looking forward to it :D