Reviews for Balloons
AFLlover chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
cute
EmilyLupin77 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Way to be late, Smoothie! xD

IT WAS SO ADORABUBBLE! My inner Rose can't stop going "Awwwww! They're so cute!" :D
Anna chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I loves this! It was great :)
butterflylover7143 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
haha this was AH-dorable! i really enjoyed it :) good job!
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I didn't have high expectations from a scor/al fic when it turned up in my inbox, I will admit. But I really enjoyed it! Do well written, not to mushy, just the right amount of humor, and completely believable. It is great.
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
You know, I don't usually like the pairing - largely because it seems to me that it's a little off. There's usually something there that makes me cringe or wince or press the back-button repeatedly.

I thought I'd give it a go because it was you and your work is always outstanding.

I wasn't disappointed. This could have been cringey-quick-where's-the-back-button stuff, but it wasn't because your characters and your dialogue were brilliant.

There was enough arrogance and irritating little shit qualities in Scorpius to make him the kind of guy I think Scorpius would have been.

Similarly, there was enough sarcastic wit in Albus that was quite reminiscent of Harry at times.

It was wonderful (which isn't something you catch me saying about this pairing very often) and very in character (which, again, isn't something you catch me saying about this pairing very often).

Oh and this:

"HOPEFULLY AL'LL GIVE YOU SOME TONIGHT"

I think this made my day.

The ending was brilliant. As well as making me laugh, it also managed to make me feel a little warm and fuzzy inside.

Absolutely lovely.

Candy
dark-night-sky chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
OhmygoodnessIcan'.

I loved it. So much. I don't care if it was super late. It was beautiful. I don't like celebrating my birthday on the day anyway. And I bet that condom/balloon joke would've totally been missing if it wasn't. I just can't stop giggling. It probably doesn't help that I'm running low on sleep, but I imagine if I read it again in the morning I'll still be laughing. Which I will be doing, by the way. It was absolutely beautiful. Seriously, just imagine me showering you with huggles and love right now 'cause I totally would if I could. It was positively hilarious. Hilarious doesn't even begin to cover it.

Though it's a good thing Al managed to get his birthday present done on time, even if you didn't :P

AND ITS WONDERFULLY SLASHY! I feel so bubbly inside.

Excuse me while I go to read it again.

Kivie R.
Rainbow Dust chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Balloons eh?

It's a bit late, or early. But I mean, it's Kate. Getting late birthday presents make her feel younger. Or something.

I really loved it, and I really love Louis and James (and Fred of course, but ya know) and Al and Scorpius are loveable too 3

It was hilarious, I shouldn't be laughing so loud with sleeping people in the house. I'll blame you if they wake up. But seriously, it was hilarious. The title is epic.

Loved it!