Reviews for Warmth
fictonal character chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Omg I'm crying right now
Kagome Juh chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow. This was... Fantastic and sad and beautiful and totally OMG. Poor Mako, poor Korra. Really tragic but really good too :)
sybillization chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
SHIT. That's all I have to say.

And that this is the best tragic one-shot I ever read. FEEEEELS
WHY chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ahhh! That is not how I pictured this ending! However, it was well done.
feathersnow chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
*sniff* so sad ;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ahh! I loved it. So much. Akfhfnfbfjjfjdjdmdmdm it was perfect.
Born Waterbender chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
So...sad...tears...falling...Amazing story. (: I could definitely picture this though so you did a very good job. :D
Rosella-Marie chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was a great story! I'm kind of confused, did Korra die? Or did she just pass out because of the wound? Other than that, it was great!
Tsundere-P chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was good. But did Korra just die? ASDFGHJKLBJNDASDFVMTHBF
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oh my *sob* god! You *sob* did NOT *sob* kill Korra! *sobbbbbbbb* give me a moment... Huff... Okay I'm okay now. Very good story! Though Idk if mako would be that callous when she was lying on him. I mean did u see yesterday's episode! That was CRAZ-Y! I will let it go though since he did just get a wall dropped on him ;) lol more stories please!
damn my phone chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Nooooooo!

You killed korra!

You need to write a sequel...

Please?
Soharu87 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Amber Faith chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I was not expecting that. There are many grammatical errors, but none of them are too bad. Excellent work; describing her ebbing consciousness, the sublet hints, the abandon of resistance towards her feelings. It made me think of Les Miserables just a tiny bit. When Eponine sings, A Little Fall of Rain. I urge you to keep writing and I look forward to reading your future work.
Victorian Bombshell chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Darn it. Didn't expect that.

Very bitter sweet!