Reviews for Death's Champion
1sunfun chapter 3 . 3/5
Good.
ray74656 chapter 3 . 2/28
Another story that is great but forgotten by its author.

Please continue this story.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
I guess it helps being able to obliterate every Policeman/women who stops you. LOL!
godess bubbles chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Update soon! Will Harry be taught all about his house? And will Death make an appearance again?And how is Harry her champion?
serenityselena chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
a very interesting story...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)
foxee-chik chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Frostfire the Reality Breaker chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Interesting story you got there, love how you have the potters alive
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
WTF what idealistic crap is this?
rb2312 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Really like this story

Harry's parents are back. Sirius cleared. A potential harry daphne romance and hermiome and victor together.

Given the frosty nature of lord greengrass to draco, something tells me we will not be seing the name astoria malfoy in this fic.

Really hope ron can get over his 'all slytherins are evil' thing. At least being civil with daphne and co.
Maybe if he does we could see a ron and tracey or a ron and astoria pairing.

Wonder how ginny will react to harry dating. Demented fan girl. Heartbroken but determined to remain friends. Or happy for the couple. Which boy will she end up with? Will her partner even be a boy

How about sirius getting introduced by fleur to one of her veella relitives. One with the stunning veela looks but a temprement like lily's so she can keep the mutt under control. Sometimes. Plus having a veella a lady black would really anoy his mum.

Oh so many possibilities.
imgonnadie chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Excellent story so far.
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Extremely AMAZING!
Dr8gn chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
so awesome but ron needs a shot in the ass
Snowball1982 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Thank you for the chapter. snowball
agnar chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Eh, sorry but I lost interest when the Potters decided a fucking PRANK was payback enough for the abuse Harry suffered from the Dursleys. For fucks sake, you had Vernon physically abusing him, alongside all the canon abuse, overworked and underfed treatment!

To be honest, the introduction of the Greengrass family was pretty clumsy, and Harry and Daphne suddenly mooning over each other, like they haven't gone to the same classes for the last 4 years and just suddenly met...

Not crazy about Hermione/Krum either, he's both too old for her AND lives nearly an entire continent away, I don't see it. She doesn't need to be with Harry, but Krum is only a slightly better choice than Ron, and Ron is a terrible choice. A guy who is 4 years older, barely speaks English, plays a game she dislikes professionally, lives on the other side of Europe, has already graduated, and she knows nearly nothing about him.

I like the idea behind the fic, but I'm afraid, for me, the execution of the idea here isn't very good, sorry.
agnar chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
The one thing I don't buy this chapter, is either Potter letting Harry out of their sight at all for the next month or so. I see one or both being around him constantly. More fitting might have been Crouch Jr. trying some suicidal attack right there, or outing himself by trying too hard to get Harry alone.

But getting that second chance at life, missing out on Harrys entire life, knowing how much he went through... I think they'd be glued to his sides to the point of smothering for awhile, not immediately forget about him 10 minutes after coming back.