Reviews for Unexpected
Aklee chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love this! :D It's so cute and Tachi's thoughts are very in character. And I love how Sora rambles on without waiting for him to say anything.
Dragonisonpermanethiatus chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Haha that was awesome!
It's a real break from what you do normally but you do it from this point of view in such a good way! It's totally relatable too, especially the bit "Man, are my feet really that big?" That was really good.
Its a good little ficlette and I enjoyed it a lot. It flowed really fast, which I guess makes sense since the situation moves along really quick.
The last line by the way was a great end, it seems like a deep line to me and really sums up the whole thing.
I'm gonna stop now because too much praise sounds false. Well done Moosey!
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
See now i feel hoorible . Ive had this tabbed forever and I just looked what it was, and here it was by you, and it was shoooort . Im sorry! It was good!
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 6/14/2012 no random sex? Are you sure you wrote this?

Lmao, just kidding man. It was a short little story, but I find that it was one that said a lot all the same. I really liked it, like really really, and the only downside is that it didn't really go on for longer. Here's saluting ya, mate.
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This story is like nothing I've read before...I rather like it! :D I loved Tai's eternal monologue. One moment he's focusing on what Sora is trying to tell him, the next he's off in his own Matt-loving world, and then he snaps back to paying attention to Sora (totally how conversations/the human mind goes X3). 'Twas a very interesting read and I thoroughly enjoyed it! :D Great job Goosey!
KeruKeru chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I didn't feel like logging in cuz I'm lazy. :P But anyway, this was cute. Really short, but cute nonetheless, mainly because it's so Tai.
ZS Fan chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
:) Hey it's me again.

I think you're good at writing dialogue fics lol. It surprised me that Taichi was so silent but then I kind of imagined him being all depressed 'cause he thought Yamato didn't love him back. And well, the rest of the Digidestined bugging him was just a nice touch. Nice to see that they care for their leader.

...Ah wait. Or is it just Sora? I'm a bit confused haha. Yeah reading the second time, I think it's just Sora. Well the rest of the Digidestined talking about their leader's crush is a nice touch ;) Now I'm imagining Taichi trying to ignore Sora, heh I can see her pestering him like that.

Simple fics are nice. Too much angst is no good. Taichi's giving me too much angst...

Anyway good job :)A bit weird review but I'm lackin' and needin' sleep, so...well, I like your writing style from what I've read of your fics anyway and I hope you have the time to do more than oneshots soon :) Thanks also for your awesome review for Unknown, it really encouraged me to update. And ironically, I've thought of a fic named Unexpected too.

Right, shall shut up now. Keep on writing, yeah?
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Hmm :)

Is like "*smile*"

Don't really know what to say, but just feel like smiling to this little story