Reviews for Butterfly Bound
Vaneesa85 chapter 9 . 8/27
Loving please continue soon
kingphoebes chapter 9 . 8/22
Ahhhhhh! Cliffhanger! Oh man, I was so excited to log in and see this story had been updated! I hope you stick with it. It's so interesting. Please update soon!
BunnyCowLuva chapter 9 . 8/1
I can't even express how delighted I am when I saw the notification that Butterfly Bound has updated. The quality of writing has yet to wane, and I'm excited to know that they are finally leaving. "Let's leave now" never sounded so beautiful. :D I can't wait to see more of Theo and Hermione's interaction, especially when she finds out that he never really planned to leave. Can't wait to see what form the Chaos Butterflies will take to grant Theo's wish.

I hope you update soon, but I understand it can be difficult at times. I'm still around and I've always been patient. Just so hi know. You'll still have a reader here.
LC003 chapter 9 . 8/1
So good you are back, and in case you were wondering, we are still here
amr56 chapter 9 . 8/1
This story is great! I was happy to see it had been updated. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next; it's all starting now. I didn't understand the mechanics about how the book would help and I'm surprised that they're going to be gone for a while. That would put a strain on any relationship, and they don't even know each other. Thanks for updating!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 9 . 7/31
Yay an update! Can't wait to read more! This bond just made things so much more interesting! Wonder who Theos first choice was?!
LC003 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
It's a great story. Well written and really enjoyable. I also think that Luna has a certain wisdom that you capture really good. As if destiny I saw some reviewed just yesterday.. I hope there is still a chance that you keep going!
amr56 chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
I can't believe this is where you left it! This is a really interesting idea and the story is well-written. Even though it's unfinished, it's definitely worth the read. I like the way you write Hermione and how you made Ron more mature after Harry was cursed. I absolutely love your Luna. Theo is intriguing as well, and I like his friendships with Blaise and Malfoy. I'd like to learn more about Pansy. If you ever come back to this, I'd be interested in reading more, but thanks for sharing this much! It's really great.
kingphoebes chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Oh my gosh! I know it's probably false hope but I really hope you aren't abandoning this story. It's SO GOOD! The characterizations are fantastic and the plot is so intriguing. You have a totally believable story going here. This is the best fic I've read in a long time. Please come back and update!
Gul chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
This is such a great story. I'm really enjoying it...
ThorinsOTL chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Wow, I love Theomine so much and I love the nonchalantness of your Theo. This butterfly book is such a great idea. Looking forward to your next update!
OuiSexSi chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Oh my gosh... this story is just... absolutely fantastic! Fabulous! It is SUCH an original idea, and it's so well written, and the characters are all in character, and good grammar is included, good detail, yet it's not boring, and I just- PLEASE write more. I really want to see what goes on between Hermione and Theodore! And, I want to know what happens when they go into the book - that part especially excites me. Please, please, please update! And thank you so, so much for writing this! It's been such a pleasure to read so far.
Monnbeam chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Poor Hermione, really want to know why Theo wants it to be her and not Ginny and why can Luna say no and get away with it from Ron but not Hermione. Looking forward to reading more soon
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Wow different, dark, and enthralling. Have to admit I like your Ron and though I feel for Ginny I feel she's rather nasty to Hermione and I feel like they've shoved in a corner. Ginny thinks she knows everything and honestly I'd rather see Harry end up with Luna at this point. Not complaining about your fic I think it's scary amazing. Can't wait for the next update.
Ijoan chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
This story is getting more and more interesting. For some reason I keep wondering if they will end up in harrys dream.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »