Reviews for Butterfly Bound
kingphoebes chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Oh my gosh! I know it's probably false hope but I really hope you aren't abandoning this story. It's SO GOOD! The characterizations are fantastic and the plot is so intriguing. You have a totally believable story going here. This is the best fic I've read in a long time. Please come back and update!
Gul chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
This is such a great story. I'm really enjoying it...
ThorinsOTL chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Wow, I love Theomine so much and I love the nonchalantness of your Theo. This butterfly book is such a great idea. Looking forward to your next update!
OuiSexSi chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Oh my gosh... this story is just... absolutely fantastic! Fabulous! It is SUCH an original idea, and it's so well written, and the characters are all in character, and good grammar is included, good detail, yet it's not boring, and I just- PLEASE write more. I really want to see what goes on between Hermione and Theodore! And, I want to know what happens when they go into the book - that part especially excites me. Please, please, please update! And thank you so, so much for writing this! It's been such a pleasure to read so far.
Monnbeam chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Poor Hermione, really want to know why Theo wants it to be her and not Ginny and why can Luna say no and get away with it from Ron but not Hermione. Looking forward to reading more soon
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Wow different, dark, and enthralling. Have to admit I like your Ron and though I feel for Ginny I feel she's rather nasty to Hermione and I feel like they've shoved in a corner. Ginny thinks she knows everything and honestly I'd rather see Harry end up with Luna at this point. Not complaining about your fic I think it's scary amazing. Can't wait for the next update.
Ijoan chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
This story is getting more and more interesting. For some reason I keep wondering if they will end up in harrys dream.
Ijoan chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Again, I'm a little confused. So Ginny asked to meet Luna in that particular place in the hall at that time. But it seemed that she followed Hermione on the trip to the library spontaneously and Luna was already on her way to meet Theo... so how does that work?
Ijoan chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I have to say that I'm glad that you didn't turn Ron into an idiot. :) I hate bashing of any kind (it's poor writing to misuse characters like that) and I'm happy not to have seen any of that in this story.
So I do have a few things that I'm wondering about this story so far. You've said that practically all pureblood children between the ages of 11 and 20 were taken. Except for a few families belonging to the Order plus the Lovegoods...but the scene on the train and at Hogwarts doesn't confirm that. If kids have been killed for all the things that you've mentioned, then why is there no memorial for them? No mention of missing students between muggleborns and others who weren't taken? It doesn't seem like anyone has been interviewed by aurors. I'm sure that out of the hundreds of kids and teenagers that someone would have cracked and spilled the beans. Furthermore, if so many children were involved in the events of the summer, then why is the atmosphere on the train so light between everyone except for the Slytherins? It's like no one else has any idea about what happened but the Slytherins and they're keeping quiet. I just don't think that it's realistic. And what efforts were made to find the missing children? Will the parents keep quiet? Sure, Voldemort is back but that doesn't mean that he's in control of the Ministry. Plus since such young children were taken, many of them are probably traumatized. Most parents will not just send their children back off to school without first making sure that they have some kind of psychological help and a medical evaluation.
I just feel like the reaction to the whole experience of the summer would have been more believable if it had happened to the children of Death Eater's and their sympathizers (which would basically include all of Slytherin). Otherwise, so far, it feels like hundreds, maybe thousands, of children disappearing for almost two months isn't being treated as seriously as it should have been. Even if Dumbledore was busy with Harry, he would have spared time to help look for those children, or even make sure that the others were kept safe. I could easily see parents asking Dumbledore to open Hogwarts up for the summer so that their children would be safe.
I mean, when Sirius escaped Azkaban, the Ministry sent Dementors to protect the students-after a nationwide kidnapping, shouldn't there at least be aurors on the train? So, to reiterate for probably the millionth time, what's happening so far far in the story doesn't line up with what should be happening after a summer like you've described.
There should be some head rolling and political finger pointing right now. And how is it that people aren't sure about who was kidnapped and who wasn't? Wouldn't it have been pretty easy to figure out that the pureblood children were the ones being kidnapped? Wouldn't anyone from the Order wonder why? It doesn't seem like everyone in the Order is researching and trying to save Harry. There's still a war gong on and I can imagine Moody still being determined to fight it.
So I'm going to keep reading the story because the writing is good and I'll admit to being curious about what will happen next.
Ijoan chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I didn't expect much from the story, but your writing is surprisingly good. The story is well paced and has a good voice. I feel connected to the characters and you show more than you tell. There's also mystery and questions that keep me reading. I'm surprised that you don't have more reviews.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
really good! glad you updated! please keep on going!
smithback chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
fntasic ... an xciting and good chapter
LucyTheBucktoothTiger chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Great story. I hope you continue it. I can't wait to find out what happens with the bond!
Vaneesa85 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Loving it please continue soon
Monnbeam chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Love this story and looking forward to reading more