Reviews for Fierce
rottentomatoes chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Such a wonderful story! The tension after Dumbledore leaves the room was fantastic. I love how you wrote both of them. I'd love a sequel to this :)
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Yes. Yes! YES! The best Dumbledore/McGonagall fic out there! I've been looking for one that emulates what I believe that their relationship truly is while still staying true to JK Rowling's words, and this piece totally fits the bill. This was amazing, and I'm so glad I got the chance to read it. Great job!
portkey chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
such a fantastic piece! loved all of it. Your characterizations are so spot on! Brilliant. I'd kill for a sequel, you know? :P
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Oh, this is BEUATIFUL! How I wish for some happiness for those two! ) And this is the most realistic way I can imagine an AD/MM-pairing actually happening! I love it! :D
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I loved your description of an angry Albus, it was excellent. And then Minerva's fury was also so well described. This was a wonderful story, I so much enjoyed the moments of humour, like when Mundungus was trying to sneak off, and Albus' rare sarcasm was excellent. And then once Albus and Minerva were alone, the wonderfulness just increased, I adored the interactions between them, and the ending was just so lovely. The whole story is so very well written too, really excellent.
nilaea chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
awesome! that was a really good story, loved the fact that they argued and that Dumbledore got angry...very well written, please more of that :)
ErikaRiley chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Yay, this was amazing! I adored the implied Dumbledore/Grindelwald and the whole thing was very well written.
Chris chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I like it so much!
galadriel-t chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Great story! Loved your characterizations! Dumbledore storming out of the room and leaving everybody speechless was one of my favorite parts.

Minerva was wonderful too. And despite the seriousness of the statement, when she said German bigot, I couldn't help but laughing.

"I'm not still in love with you, damn it!" LOL He can read her too well, and that was such a Minerva way of saying things.

Are we getting a sequel? With Hermione in Minerva's place, and how they move forward in their relationship?
Merida Hughsie chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was perfection! You had me laughing and crying and literally on the edge of my seat. Just wonderful.

LG Faithful
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
It's always awesome to see a McG that's not willing to suffer fools, which is why it was always odd to me that she put up with Dung in the Order, as the man was a complete moron more than once, and someone who I'd imagine she'd put her foot up his backside.
HinataN chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
oh! But this was so lovely! Beautiful.