Reviews for The Misadventures of Loki
Map2009 chapter 3 . 3/29
thos story is so bird swag! You are literally the best storyteller. Never stop!
Butthole chapter 2 . 3/29
so bad gramms
DerpDotom chapter 22 . 10/11/2014
"Yes, Stark. I am what mortals refer to as a Frost Giant."

"You're not exactly a giant."

"Get out."

I just lost it at that XD
spirit of the wi chapter 32 . 10/2/2014
Ummm...Kid! Avengers? Please? With Loki babysitting?
Guest chapter 32 . 10/1/2014
Have a chocolate bunny!

(\_/)
(o.o)
( _ )
(Not mine)
-nightingale is my name
Guest chapter 32 . 9/20/2014
i think that for a future chapter you should have the team meet the gaurdians of the galaxy or bucky.
ArgentNoelle chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
awww. :)
emobunnyninja chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
Er...Frostiron? Please? Or more Lokitty! Or kid!Loki!
Paula Galtarocha chapter 32 . 8/14/2014
Would like a chapter in which avengers realize that Loki has feelings, he suffers and can be hurt by the insensitive jokes of them all. Loki could have a serious crisis of melancholy and let Thor and the Avengers very concerned. So would all have to strive to make Loki happy again, each of their personal way.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Beautiful scene of Loki and Odin on the verandah, I loved. Just do not like when the Avengers and Thor team up to humiliate Loki ... :(
sakiko of soleana chapter 32 . 8/14/2014
I demand a lokiho-hos/cupcakes story!
Lol jk
I'm just here to say good job and glad to see your update :D
Sapphire Roz chapter 32 . 8/14/2014
Soooo cute! Please update soon! Here's an idea, everyone in avengers tower could have a prank war! Or Bucky could come and join the avengers!
Evilnor chapter 32 . 8/14/2014
Cute little chapter. It often occurs to me that the rest of the Avengers probably wouldn't get along so well with Thor if he didn't realize that "mortals" were people, too. i.e. his attitude at the beginning of his first movie, before he got knocked down a few dozen pegs :P I also like the attitude toward adoption that Loki says. If only the movie Loki could have the same realization, that taking him in was a choice, and he's just as, if not more, wanted than Odin and Frigga's natural son. He's stubborn, though. Methinks Loki is more like Odin than either of them is willing to admit!
M.S DARK ANGEL chapter 32 . 8/14/2014
This was brilliant! I love how Loki was all:
"Fuck you Thor! Your parents picked ME
but are stuck with YOU!"
And then he launches Miojnir at Thor's stupid face!
Could you write more, please? _\)
Cartlin chapter 32 . 8/14/2014
Nooooooo! It's too soon! ROBIN!