Reviews for Fumbling Toward Family
mania20 chapter 1 . 4/20
i loooveee it sooo much i could sing, god thatbwas sweet, i pray there will be more things like this
Feiy chapter 1 . 3/2
This is so cute and I love how realistic the situation seemed.
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Oh this just made my heart happy :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
*coos*
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Awww, poor Shiro but that last part of this scene was cute. Good job.
DevotedDreamer chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Such a touching story! :') I wish there were more stories like this one out there. Beautiful work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
C'est trop bien! .
Qapleulia chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
omg no this is too cute
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh my god, that was probably one of the most adorable things I've read! Nice job :)
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Can I just cry right now? Because that was just adorable and incredibly heart-wrenching. T.T This was a great job, by the way. Thank you for writing and sharing this amazing, tear jerking, wonderful yet simple one-shot. :')
BrokenSofia chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I absolutely LOVE this!
I hope you add more of Daddy Shiro!(:
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Amazing, powerful, touching. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
darn cute rin
ShimmeringCrimson chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
How sweet! :)
SuperiorDimwit chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
"If that was as normal as the books indicated, all babies must be demons."

I can see a grumpy, sleep-depraved Shiro muttering something like this when he tends his proteg├ęs... x'D It's equally credible that he has his gun pulled already when he wakes up, and that it takes him a while to override reflex and process what's actually happening. I learnt that the hard way when I moved... _ For ten years I've been flying out of bed to the right like a cannonball, to whack the alarm clock across the room. In my new apartment, there's a wall on the right side of the bed... further explanation superfluous... _'

"Wanting to cuddle him close but afraid of breaking him." Aww... And not in the "aww how cute!"-way, but more of... in the witnessing-a-miracle-and-not-daring-to-breathe-way. That... is a turning point of immense magnitude - followed by an even more tremendous one when he lets Rin see Yukio. Holy crap, man... THAT... is possibly the most beautiful thing I have read of Rin and Yukio. And Shiro. Because taking the step from guardian to actual father, and thinking of them in other terms than "the human" and "the demon": that is so powerful and awe-inspiring.

As always, your writing is an emotional bomb vacuum-packed in perfectly measured words for condensed, maximum effect. I love it.