Reviews for Fumbling Toward Family
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 1/17
Amazing, powerful, touching. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
darn cute rin
ShimmeringCrimson chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
How sweet! :)
SuperiorDimwit chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
"If that was as normal as the books indicated, all babies must be demons."

I can see a grumpy, sleep-depraved Shiro muttering something like this when he tends his protegés... x'D It's equally credible that he has his gun pulled already when he wakes up, and that it takes him a while to override reflex and process what's actually happening. I learnt that the hard way when I moved... _ For ten years I've been flying out of bed to the right like a cannonball, to whack the alarm clock across the room. In my new apartment, there's a wall on the right side of the bed... further explanation superfluous... _'

"Wanting to cuddle him close but afraid of breaking him." Aww... And not in the "aww how cute!"-way, but more of... in the witnessing-a-miracle-and-not-daring-to-breathe-way. That... is a turning point of immense magnitude - followed by an even more tremendous one when he lets Rin see Yukio. Holy crap, man... THAT... is possibly the most beautiful thing I have read of Rin and Yukio. And Shiro. Because taking the step from guardian to actual father, and thinking of them in other terms than "the human" and "the demon": that is so powerful and awe-inspiring.

As always, your writing is an emotional bomb vacuum-packed in perfectly measured words for condensed, maximum effect. I love it.
AwesomatoligicalHaliBug chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aw, how sweet! I've been looking for something like this forever!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Omg this is so absolutely adorable! I can definitely see this happening! This was a great read for my first fic in the Blue Exorcist part of fanfic. Definitely not disappointed! Hopefully there are more fics as good as this one out there!

Panda.
shiro24kuro chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
wwwaaaa me encanto, *o*/ fue muy interesante leer un fic de como shiro empezó a cuidar a los gemelos... y rin hasta de bebe es demasiado mono ya actuando como hermano mayor n/n... y yukio tan lindo todo tranquilito..._ shiro irresponsable casi se muere mi lindo yukio x_x...

bueno estubo muy lindo tu fic ... y va a mis favoritos jajajaja
Night's Flower chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I can't express how much I love this fic! It is easily one of my favorite Blue Exorcist fics. The idea of it is something I've personally never run across, Shiro's early days as a father. Not to mention how throughout the fic he refers to Rin as the "demon" and even Yukio is just the "human" twin. His change in attitude, is subtle but very very powerful. You portray his emotions perfectly and realistically. His exhaustion and uncertainty the hope he expresses at the end, it's all perfect! I sincerely hope to see more fics like this
isthisparadise chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was an Amazing story! I loved it so much! Not enough people write stories that show the child rearing days with the twins. I love how Rin can be such a good older brother and how Fujimoto realized this. Such a cute story! Keep up the awesome work!
DaisyKeehl chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was so touching. I really liked it :)
animeroxsmyworld chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Aww that was great! I knew Rin crying obviously meant something. Poor Rin, he was just worried about Yukio. Keep up the good work
MerlinJustGiveMeTheMuffins chapter 1 . 6/7/2012