Reviews for A Day at the Park
withoutwingsx chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
XDDDD
darket15 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
I really liked your story. What a great thought of Kanda and baseball! Of course, I love the ending, especially with Kanda so calm with kissing Allen, just love it!
hikora chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
I don't know it I should say that I liked it or I don't like it. Yuu is just not I guess I like part of it.-
SasuSakuisforalways chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Oh my god. Allen's line was a total win xD I love you.
Hanashi o suru chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
And in the end we can let our minds imagine what Kanda has in store for our cute little moyashi-chan! Crap, I'm going into complete yaoi fangirl mode now XDD

The story was fun and cute, I loved it! :D Uh...I don't know what else to put in this review...-sweat drop-
Hanashi o suru chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Let the games begin :3

lol well this was a fun way to put on hold for a bit :) and either way I'm looking forward to more on Forgotten Memories, and more to this whenever you can :3
Elena Windwalker chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Omg Kanda is so cruel and i'm liking it. Does that make me sadistic? Don't answer that. I already know the answer. Laugh my ass off when Allen emphasized that Kanda was a girl. Damn funny! Looking forward to your next chapter. Cheers!
Hanashi o suru chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
THE REVIEW BOMB:

So, that was Kanda's big payback? Oh boy X3 Looking forward to more when you can, Pathless! :D

PS: I love the dress idea! XDD
Karkitty will eat you chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
arghhhh!1 WRITE MORE! MORe! MORE!1 MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! kyahahahaha!
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
XDD Poor lavi and allen! Cant wait to see what happens XDD
Hanashi o suru chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Awesome!

Now I'm really curious to know what Kanda's got in plan for Bunny-boy and Moyashi-chan!

Update when you can!
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Please tell me kanda isn't wearing the dress. Dearest Kanda I know you are smarter than that, wearing the dress would only humiliate your self.

XD i like it so far :)
Hanashi o suru chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Kanda playing baseball...THIS I gotta see! XD

and what oh what does he have planned? looking forward to seeing in later chapters!
Guaca chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
This is off to a good start. I don't know if anyone has mentioned this though, but baseball is Japan's national sport, I understand Kanda not playing baseball, especially since he lives in England, but him being Japanese isn't a reason for it.
inawe chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Oh God... please update soon...