Reviews for Recurrence
Sin chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
i hope you continue
A shade of grey91 chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I like this, it sort of shows no matter how strong alex is, he's not all powerful and things can still get to him.
A shade of grey91 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
are these monsters you're describing made up?
Jamica chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
You managed to capture the horror of Silent Hill quite well with the bloody moths.
I wonder how Alex is going to react to the otherworld. And when he's going to realize what exactly he got into when he entered the town. :)
Good start, you got me interested to read more.
Der Kaiser chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
i hope you update soon because this a very interesting story
Laluzi chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
I really like this. You manage to make Silent Hill wonderfully creepy, and I love Alex's reminiscings.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Awesome update. Good to see this story is still alive. You do a good job of keeping the tension alive throughout all the chapters, and Silent Hill is appropriately creepy and Eldrich. Cant wait for more.
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
You my friend Defiantly know what your doing as far as symbolism goes. Keep up the good work.
Watford chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Nice chapter! I'm glad to see you back in action. Mercer's going to just love silent hill. I can just imagine the horrors the town has waiting for a gestalt entity like mercer.
Wow chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
looks like the start for Homecoming
Il-Mentore1511 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Great Story! You really captured Alex. Also, suggestion (more of a hint):
What could traumatized Alex more than being blown up by a nuclear warhead?
bloody raptor chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Love it please continue.
Leonard Church814 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Awesome
Zenevieve-Son chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Very intriguing story. Since this is the only Silent hill/Prototype fanfic, I thought it would be drab, but honestly, your writing style is perfect for my taste. I can't wait for the update.

By the way, is this based on the silent hill game, or movie?
DarkGidora chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I mentioned this before, but the Hope post card was pretty creepy. Does the "I miss you" come from anyone we know of? I like the notion that to beat the creature, he had to hurt himself... messing with his perceptions and playing off his craziness is probably the best route to take in what sort of punishment the town can dish out to him.

I'm wondering if we'll see Autumn again, and I'm not sure if you answered this, but is she supposed to be the same character as the one in the P2 comic?