Reviews for Ghost
MissTeller-Ortiz-Dixon chapter 20 . 11/2
So i dont know if you plan to continue this story but i just wanted to say i love it, and hope you start writing again soon
Why would Cameron leave her child? Lisa isn't Victoria's parent, she has no rights. If Cameron wanted to take her daughter, she could. Lisa can't stop her.
jenniferemma.js chapter 20 . 4/10
PLZ update
HermioneandMarcus chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
shivermetimbers123 chapter 20 . 5/11/2014
This story is a great alternative to the original and I hope you decide to continue with it! It's fantastic!
Mellie Boo chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
Loved it please update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Hehe, it's good so far! I figured out the numbers before I got to the end of the chapter to realise that Cameron had figured it out too :') it's great, definitely interesting.
Little Miss Fearless chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
AH! You finally updated! And it was SO worth the wait! Wonderful chapter! However, I hate Lisa even more now than I did in the series. I was never a fan of hers, and now I really can't stand her. How could she kick Cameron out, knowing she has a daughter. P*ssed me off to no end, too, when she told Cameron to leave Victoria with her. GAH!

Update again soon!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Little Miss Fearless chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
Wow! What an intense chapter. This was a good place to jump ahead. It seems odd that Victora is three already, but it makes sense considering Michael's plan took three years to complete. I'm enthralled to see the twists you have in mind with Cameron and Victoria in the mix. This is definitely going to be a fun read now that we've entered the world of Prison Break! Keep up the fabulous work! ;)
Little Miss Fearless chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
Oh my gosh! The beginning of this chapter where the doctors are convinced that Cameron tried to commit suicide totally reminded me of an episode of Heroes in it's first season. Gosh... I felt so much pity for her just as I did for that character in Heroes because we as the audience know why they did it, but damn it, the other characters in the show/story don't. Wow! Very, very interesting! And scary!

I have to say I was happy when she escaped and was able to get to LJ and her daughter. That made me sigh a huge relief. And great way to end it with her saying to LJ, "It has to do with your father..." Perfection! And it totally keeps the readers wanting more. Fantastic! Update soon! :D
jetplanejane chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
Majorly impressed with this chapter! I wouldn't worry about the length because you planned all the action and accompanying intensity so well. Cameron's a wily one and she definitely seems like she can hold her own against those government agents. I just hope they won't dare try anything with all those witnesses. Looking forward to the next installment!
Little Miss Fearless chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
WHOA! Intense, intense, intense! Damn! Merlin, I hope Cam is okay! DAMN THAT PAUL KELLERMAN! lol
Little Miss Fearless chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
O.M.G. Cliffhanger?! NO! KELLERMAN BETTER NOT FIND HER! NO! NO! NO! Damn you! :P
Little Miss Fearless chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
I'm SO sorry I haven't read or reviewed this story in so long. College sure keeps a girl busy! But dang! This story really is getting intense! Loved the scene between Lincoln and Cam... a little bit of awkwardness, yet you could still sense the love they use to have for each other. I hope that comes back soon! :D

And yay! Michael is finally in the process of trying to break Lincoln out! Thank God for big brothers, hey? lol