Reviews for Ghost
Liyah chapter 1 . 8/15
I loving this story already!
I realise it's been years since you last updated this story, but I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love it. . Please update!
paulavara140 chapter 20 . 1/21
Please update !
Prettygirl16 chapter 20 . 6/28/2016
Please update. I love this story and I really want to read more :D
Guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2016
Please update i really like your history
MissTeller-Ortiz-Dixon chapter 20 . 11/2/2015
So i dont know if you plan to continue this story but i just wanted to say i love it, and hope you start writing again soon
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
Why would Cameron leave her child? Lisa isn't Victoria's parent, she has no rights. If Cameron wanted to take her daughter, she could. Lisa can't stop her.
jenniferemma.js chapter 20 . 4/10/2015
PLZ update
HermioneandMarcus chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
shivermetimbers123 chapter 20 . 5/11/2014
This story is a great alternative to the original and I hope you decide to continue with it! It's fantastic!
Mellie Boo chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
Loved it please update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Hehe, it's good so far! I figured out the numbers before I got to the end of the chapter to realise that Cameron had figured it out too :') it's great, definitely interesting.
UMG8031 chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
AH! You finally updated! And it was SO worth the wait! Wonderful chapter! However, I hate Lisa even more now than I did in the series. I was never a fan of hers, and now I really can't stand her. How could she kick Cameron out, knowing she has a daughter. P*ssed me off to no end, too, when she told Cameron to leave Victoria with her. GAH!

Update again soon!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
UMG8031 chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
Wow! What an intense chapter. This was a good place to jump ahead. It seems odd that Victora is three already, but it makes sense considering Michael's plan took three years to complete. I'm enthralled to see the twists you have in mind with Cameron and Victoria in the mix. This is definitely going to be a fun read now that we've entered the world of Prison Break! Keep up the fabulous work! ;)