Reviews for UzumakiSensei
Alex2909 chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
love the idea of naruto giving the students the talk
LoamyCoffee chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
oh, a funny ending~ I'm ok with it!
AJGuardian chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
Um, what?
James D. Lyon chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
What a weird journey this has been. I think I actually started following this one when you posted the very first chapter. While it has entertained me quite well, its probably for the best that it finished here.

It never felt like you really had a big story to tell in this crossover. This always felt more like a collection of humorous semi connected snippets then anything else. I'm actually happy you finished it on a high note, instead of trying to force yourself to write more.

Was fun while it lasted.
Clearmens chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
Well done.
Thank you very much.
Best wishes.
fenixrojo36 chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
Tus historias son geniales continualas
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
Lol, very laughable that Sakura actually seems to think she has a chance of hell in taking Naruto back if he doesn't want to go. It is comparable to an academy student being able to force Kakashi to do something he didn't want to.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Ahahaha, do they realize that they put themselves in a bad position by having "overly serious" as the personality, especially combined with "inflicting pain" as her likes.
Alex2909 chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
wtf just happened, will admit i did not see this coming
Axel Waxxel chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
Ughh,you ruined my mood by bring the useless pink bitch in this story..fuxk man..
DeathCrawler chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
nice chapter surprised to see it updated after all this time and looking forward the next chapter
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
This is fun! Retired naruto is a fun naruto
veesmaster chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
This is a really interesting story. I rememeber reading thr manga a long time ago and it was a fun story. I like that you seem to do a lot of less well known sources for your stories. I look forward to seeing more.
Mokkel chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
great 1st chapter
can't wait to read the rest of the chapters
ARSLOTHES chapter 7 . 6/15/2016
hope this is updated again soon, it's pretty interesting