Reviews for Powershock
Ashuri chapter 5 . 6/30
Um this is one of my fave stories. Just re-readin from d start cause while i was waitin -oh ever so patiantly- for this update.. .I kinda sorta forgot some stuff...but d boys last name is JOJO nawt MOJO. The monkey's name is MOJO JOJO. Other than that it's as cool as I remember. So KUDOOSSS
Ashuri chapter 3 . 6/30
Lol omfg love that song at d start is Tik Tok by Kesha. Nawt Beez in the Trap omg. Ahhhaahaaha. Rich
lovlyluvenia chapter 28 . 6/27
How often do you post
ROCuevas chapter 28 . 6/22
Quite good
Totallycool chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
Plz plz plz don't get rid of Dexter it'll break my heart!
leopardgirl2004 chapter 27 . 12/26/2015
this is my favorite story I read it 10 times and cried at the end everytime because me and brick broke up
brickxblossom229 chapter 27 . 8/17/2015
You should make the next chapter that blossom finds brick kissing princess , and finds out his truth but they get back together when they confess everything , i love brick he reminds me of me and my bf... but back on track then they are back together , and boomer gets bubbles preggers , and butch gets buttercup preggers , and brick and blossom get married and have kids.
lovelois chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Keep it up
ROCuevas chapter 34 . 7/29/2015
Quite a great chapter.
Jus Devyn chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Lol "baby got back" now I can't get that song out of my head
camilacolina chapter 24 . 3/21/2015
Me Encanto amo estate pareja Arriba blossick *.*
RowdyPuff chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
That's not the song. The song you put was Tick tok by Kesha.
LW12 chapter 33 . 2/5/2015
Very good
Kluvly chapter 33 . 2/3/2015
Yay continue please! And the whole separate story thing could work if you want because it is hard to keep up with all of them at once lol but yeah it's up to you keep up the good work! :)
AudreyMarinstern chapter 33 . 2/1/2015
Yay you finally updated , great chapter! I think you should make a little separte story with those characters as well it was fun having them in this story though, (: