Reviews for Crazy Prepared
skca54 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Brilliant. I do remember that the original batman seemed to have a device for every often weird eventuality.
NJHarris chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
My god that's a lot of gear, haha! Then again as NYC's finest 'Capes', they've gotta be prepared for every possible situation. Which apparently includes venemous snakes and shark attacks, haha! Love it.
Out of all the necessary, and some possibly unnecessary, equipment they don't even have a spare. That would have been a great moment to see, Kick Ass and Hit Girl being rescued by two fellow 'Capes'. You'd never expect it, and sure as hell wouldn't miss the opportunity to see it, haha!
Now, is this the original Todd from both the films and comics, and Makokam's Angela? Thought I'd ask as a huge grin appeared in my face when they pulled up and I recognised the names.
Another great short TBF! For once, Kick Ass and Hit Girl needed rescuing, and they're never going to hear the end of it. Haha, brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
THAT is actually funny...better go put the spare tire back in my own truck...
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
So, I'm here because Mako suggested you. I don't stray far off the radar and omigosh, I'm missing out on so many awesome stories!

Todd and Ange? Uh oh lol! I'm glad Todd isn't a loser anymore. They make a cute team in this!

I was wondering what it was they'd forgotten. I had to laugh at shark repellant in NYC, and scuba gear!? LOLOLOL!

I always start out with a small fic before I jump into chapters. But I think I'm going to have fun!

Josie. _
Kyle37 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Once again a good one shot that could go into a story, Have a think about it :)
The Dark Eccentric chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Hah, K would totally be the same way. This is great nice job. And I like the Todd and Angela thing, with them being support. I see your drawing from Makokam's stories too for your basis.
StakeTheHeart chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Lol the funny thing is I can actually see that happening. I wonder if it is at all necessary to have all those things or if they just feel better having them?
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
It's good to see another of your kick-ass stories (pun intended :D)

The good old humor of your stories is unmistakeable. The amount of stuff they carry due to Dave's obsession is hilarious, and shark repellant is a must XD

Also, bonus points for literally giving Team Justice a White Mage XD Now they are ready to go on an epic quest and kill the dragon XD But in all seriousness, It's a good touch to add vigilantes specifically designed for medical help. It's very realistic that people who aren't skilled in delivering a beatdown to criminals, will use other talents they have, to help people, like a real heroes. I like to catch that tiny bits outside the main plot

Ok, using this review, I'm gonna ask, how is progress with War on crime?

That's all for now. It was a good read and I'm eager for the next piece of 'Ass (XD) from you.

dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/8/2012

Really a can of fix a flat is all you need.
Mecha74 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012

Liked the Hoaders reference, so very true!

This whole scenario reminds me of a joke that I made about my friends cellphones and smartphones. They can do damn near everything short of pull down orbiting satelites except make a phone call. lol

Good stuff here. :)
batman2.0 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Angela and Todd? Hmmmm... The thought never crossed my mind but now that it has I like it, we need to convince Makokam of this immediately! Lol btw I liked the story, it gave me a good laugh.
RobGill chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
You know, as preposterous as one thinks the crime-fighting gear of the '60s Batman is, the Christopher Nolan trilogy is just as capable as making one go 'What the f***?' Specifically, the conversation between Bruce Wayne and Lucius Fox, as Wayne needs a prototype, bullet-proof Batsuit (Bruce: "I wanna borrow it. For, uh, spelunking." Lucius: "Spelunking?"

Bruce: "Yeah, you know, cave diving." Lucius: "You expecting to run into much gunfire in these caves?" Followed later by the 'memory cloth' discussion: Bruce: "Too expensive for the Army?" Lucius: "I don't think they tried to market it to the billionaire, spelunking, BASE-jumping crowd.") That said, the shark-repellant always strikes me as too odd for words.

But back to the 'crazy-prepared' Kick-Ass: How about a good old-fashioned urban road map in the glove compartment, in the event that the Mistmobile's GPS tracker *isn't* in line of sight to 4 or more GPS satellites? (Or, for whatever reason, Google Maps satellite map images have missing/unclear data.) And as anyone's mother would say, never forget to pack a couple pairs of clean underwear; alas, Dave and Mindy's mothers aren't around to remind them, so they can be forgiven for forgetting that. ;)

PS: In the interests of keeping KA realistic, just what IS Dave's 'shark-repellant' composed of? Or is it a trade secret?
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was well done and funny. No way in the world did I see that coming.
Makokam chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Heh. I'm not sure which was funnier, the "Hoarders: Superhero Eddition" comment or describing Angela as a The Price Is Right model. The best part about that is that I can totally hear them saying that.

The funny thing is I can really picture them fillinf their trunk like that. Picking up new stuff and adding it to the "armory". Enjoying finding new devices and what not more for the sake of having them(like the shark repelent) than out of any actual need.

Ya know what this fic needed? A line about them taking the spare out to fit the grapple gun, or the oxygen tanks in. Perhaps coupled with a line about them not thinking they'd need it.

Makokam out.
richierich chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Great story! Probably one of the best gags in Kick-Ass fanfiction too.