Reviews for Gajeel and Levy: From A to Z
GaLe chapter 20 . 8/2
U is for Unique?
areh chapter 20 . 7/9
it's 7.16 am and I finally finish to read all of the chapters, I've never laughed so much at a fic! really! it was amazing I loved every chapter and I really like the aspects of their relationship that you took, it's a good way to complete them and understand where are they now! I really hope that I could read another chapter soon, I'll be waiting!
queen-in-shining-armour chapter 20 . 6/30
I was stumped for a while until I re-read the last line, so I'm guessing : "unique" (hehe I love Gajeel's description of Levy, it's truthfully funny -or funnily truthful..?) I think your analysis of Erza is very good, I can really see her being very wary, especially of Gajeel. She might never truly trust but since Levy does then yeah I would think that she would accept that. I wanna re-read chapter K now... please continue :)
Yemac chapter 20 . 6/27
Unique
DeAmonQuEen chapter 20 . 6/23
Unique? Is that the word? Hope so because I have read this story and had never guessed not one word for a chapter.. hehehe. anyway amazing update and can't wait for the nnext on! Good luck!
Hiari chapter 20 . 6/16
U is for Unique, right?

This chapter was super good! (Also really hits home due to the recent FT chapters...)

And I think you could open a temporary Server on Discord to answer any questions?
chanting-to-u chapter 20 . 6/10
Ahh, I was wondering when you'd write a chapter where someone else looks at Gajevy (GaLe! I wasn't expecting Erza, so that was a surprise. I was expecting Lucy, but that's done fairly common. I think it was a good choice, I do feel that Erza has yet to completely give her trust to Gajeel, the part about the S-class exams being one of them. I really enjoyed this chapter, and I like how several chapters in the A-Z series are interconnected :)
Hikari Sekinin chapter 20 . 6/6
Unique! The next chapter is Unique! I'm pretty confident about this one.
What can I say? I'm so happy you replied my review! And I also loved this chapter! I never thought that you would narrate from the point of view of Erza. Maybe Pantherlily, but not her. You surprised me.
And Hiro Mashima listened to me (yay!) and my favourite couple was on the spotlight for a while. I can't even describe how I felt.
Unfortunately, I do not know of a website in which you could host this event. I've seen some live videos (are they called "live videos"? English is not my mother tongue, I'm sorry) on YouTube, and DeviantArt, but I do not know how to do that.
hope.e.atkinson chapter 20 . 6/5
U is for unique, stay awesome :)
You could probably host an event like that on periscope.
Usweasil chapter 20 . 6/4
Messing with a dragons mate will get you a blood bath like no tomarrow
lazzerface23 chapter 20 . 6/4
U is for Unique
Ulcaasi chapter 20 . 6/3
Brilliant story as always. Somehow seeing their relationship from the eyes of another gives a very new and interesting point of view.

The word is Unique. Unfortunately I don't know of any such places. Sorry ):
I read a story about the levy being stollen thing...are you the author? Cause if you are that was an amazing story!
Diana Raven chapter 20 . 6/2
Btw i love your writing style and I *LOVE* how you wrote this was Erza's perspective! It was so interesting!