Reviews for Internal Promises
DesertSnowQueen chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
I love her definition of love, because it's so very, very true.
DesertSnowQueen chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Oh my Thor! I usually do "oh my gods" but it's close enough. Sometimes I'm tempted to write stuff from Thor, Loki, or Odin's perspective so they can say "oh my me!" Or in the case with Odin and the signature "Odin's beard" thing, "My beard!"
DesertSnowQueen chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I loved the background in this, and the different perspectives.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
The two of them just frustrate the crap out of me. TELL EACH OTHER ALREADY!
AthenaMay24 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
I will have to start saying that now,
jensmit75 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
fantastic
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
OML! ( Oh My Loki, he's a god as well...)
sv4me chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Enjoyed your story. I like your take on the realization of love as strength, not weakness. Thanks for writing!
Mishelle20 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Great fic.
kirallie chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Very good. Liked how you showed CLint's being under Loki's control
bcaf88 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Loved it!

It was honest, real and powerful. Very good writing.

Cant wait for another story from you.

Myriad-13 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Excellent ending to an excellent fic. Can I use a bit of your fic in mine? I'll credit you of course! Just this bit: "Natasha realized why the people who trained her all those years ago had worked so hard to make their agents believe that love was to be avoided. It was because it was actually the strongest, most powerful force in the universe and against it the state – and anyone else – would always be powerless."

I won't use it word for word, I'm just really inspired by it.

Really well done.
Liisiko chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
OMT this was great! I really enjoyed the mix of humor and drama. Dealing with the aftereffects of what happened wouldn't be easy for either of them, but I really like the idea of those two working through it together.
discordchick chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Loved it. Loved this chapter, and Clint's little speech to her. Epilogue about the time when the avengers finally find out? Lol!
LilFlyergirl chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
I love this! This is so cute, and a refreshing change!