Reviews for Secrets are Secrets for a Reason
Dauntless-Princess3392 chapter 24 . 3/25/2014
I loved this tory a lot! I'm a such a huge fan of Scentern 2 :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
TechStep! TechStep! TechStep!
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 24 . 10/8/2012
Awwwwwwww... SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! :D
Well, if I had to choose between Daughtry or to kiss Metal... I'm kissing Metal. No complaints there... ;)
I have read the first chapter of the sequel, and I LOVE IT! :)
And... um... I wasn't gonna mention the elephant in the room, but... *takes a deep breath* SCENTERN 2OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!
Okay, I'm done now. :)
MORGAN chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
I didn't like the last episode. It had too many Scene and Indie moments. AND ON MY BIRTHDAY! I'm totally going to miss this story but I can't wait for the sequall! Anyways I'm not truly 13 yet cuz it's not 11:11 yet! Yes I'm so awesome, somebody probably wished for me to be born lololololol
CombustibleLemons14 chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
*sniff* It can't be over! That sequel needs to come, like soon! Keep up the good work!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
Last time uploading? I've gotta see more of this. Taylor Swift, I love her and the 'Never Ever' song...let it too!

Guest chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
Awesome story! Just found it either yesterday or today (I have a terrible memory. _) and I've already finished it. YAY SCENTERN 2! :D
Annabeth Everdeen chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
I can't believe this is over now. This really brightened my day since I've been stuck inside all night working on a huge amount of projects. Scentern 2 is getting married! *faints from happiness and OTP fulfillment* I know know I said this before, but Hip Hop would be an epic best man. Metal would be awesome too and the squirrel that is Intern 2's only friend out of work would be hilarious. It seems bittersweet that the first MyMusic story on the site is ending. I can't wait for the sequel. It will be legend...wait for it...dary.
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
Awwwwwww... I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
WHYYYYYYYYYY MUST IT ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?
I'm gonna MISS yooooooooooooooooooooooooou!
MORGAN chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
Yay my idea! But it does sound a little depressing... OH WELL! All good stories are depressing and it's 10 days till my birthday! Anyways so Is a certain proposal going to be in the last chapter ;) Anyways this story is so good!
CombustibleLemons14 chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
I'ma listen to Beat It now...
Yeah Delilah! LIKE A BOSS!
Wait dead baby? *begins crying like Scene at 2pm*
...Brooklyn...likes...One Direction *eye twitches*

And I swear, if you spoil Batman Rises for me...

On a less potentially homicidal note, keep up the good work! As in, sequel! I personally love that storyline!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! Looking forward to it!

-AniUniverse '05

Please come back to Kung Fu Panda...just a little bit.
Annabeth Everdeen chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
I can't wait to see what you have in store for the last chapter. Jack really does like Batman, Goodfellas, Ben Folds, and Harry Potter. You know what would be awesome: Hip Hop being the best man at the Scentern 2 wedding! Intern 2's only other friend is a Squirrel so he's the best choice. Why are those rich people so set on keeping a girl that hates them when they could get any kid? Hopefully in the sequel, Delilah will be able to take down those toolboxes. Maybe Metal can make them do the jolt.
epicemma chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Sorry. I'm on my phone and I cant login again.

Of course Jack loves batman. His chesthair is shaved into the batman symbol.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 22 . 9/17/2012
Holy frick! Drama to the next level! More, please!