Reviews for Hostage
Alrye chapter 2 . 4/16
Moe! I want more please!
MissCHSparkles chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
It's a really nice story and I hope you can update soon.
Diamond White chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Definitely awaiting the next update :) Good chapters :) :) :)
Mayu Sato chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Lovely story, you really hooked my attention. It's well written and I can't wait for more. Excellent! :)
Purple-Soda-Art chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
OH SLASH-NESS! it too great! Im fan-girl-freaking-out! I love bumble bee he is too cute! Have you seen the pictures for him in human form. They are fan-art, but their awesome! Just when I though bee couldn't get anymore adorable.

Your story is sooooooooooo great! please update! please! the cuteness can't stop. What's Megatron up to? Hope he's not planning on hurting Bee in the long run, sex sure, torture NO! I've read some darker Bee/megatron fics before, that stuff is just . . . wow. Its not the torture fics bother me. i don't mind them, but man! they are gory!
those writers are so harsh to Bee and Megatron is just a sadistic puppet for their use. There is a human version one, its not on this site. poor Bee.

Im glad you made this a nicer fic.
Purple-Soda-Art chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
OMG! so freaking cute! jbhfhhfbdbfc adshc;djjwbhd *faints*
Dragon's Flame of Life chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
update, Update, UPDATE! Soon please, I want to know what's going to happen next! )
IvoryCrawler chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Huh...i read something like this before. Just with more violence. And Bee takes on Stockholm syndrome...and lots of crazy bad stuff happens. At least Megs is kinda nice in this. Are you going to continue?
zrexheartz chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
In other words jealous! Lol
Hotshotopssmegas girlfriend chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Keep it up make a chapter 3 this is going sooo gooood!
Loxes1771 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Love the story cant wait for the next chapter.
Sammywolfstar chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Aww, Bee is such a cutie. That was nice of Soundwave to give him some candy.
More chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Noooooooooo! Please please, this is so great! I hope you'll continue this!
HelHunter123 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I love this story! 3 its so sweet and cute, i cant wait for more )

AWESOME story! 3
Kcx chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Am really super liking it thus far. Please keep writing.