Reviews for Anecdotes of Warriors
DoOmeDZoMb1E chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I like the Subzero/Kitana pairing, but I don't give a sh*t about the colors, it's just that sub zero is my favorite fighter and kitana is my other favourite. Also both of them are really blunt and seemingly uncaring at first, so to me they are a perfect match. Awesome story really like it
Allan chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Nice job I cant wait for more.
Random reviewer chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
All I can say is this is some high quality characterization and Excellent writing...I also think one of the reasons for the Sub zero/Kitana pairing has to due with the coloring(still enjoy that pairing though) All and all good story so far.
medicdetic chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I Think you did a good job writing Johnny
Spider-2099 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Definitely agree with the other reviewer: the characterization here is top-notch. Kitana definitely would not be all smiles just yet. And Johnny would be the kind of guy to strike up friendships whenever he could. Very good read, hope there's more to come.
en-lumine chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
A very, very nice read! You can definitely write!

Saw some good characterisation there - Kitana's deliberate aloofness (as shes a part stranger in an alien realm) and Johnny's persistance.. definitely enjoyable!

I'd like to see how a Kenshi/Ermac thing goes.. I've been too busy to write but I'd been planning to write something about how Kenshi would have broken Ermac's mind control. there's a definite potential there - maybe you'd want to write about that?

Anyhow, good luck with the story - would be definitely keeping an eye out for it!