Reviews for At School With You
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Just imagining Kai's face beet red is another reason to think he is *cute*! Love your story!
moonlightclock chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
that was the best chapter sooo far cant wait to see better scenes i love this couple sooo good together please update a new chapter soon
DawnQuest23361 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Interesting... :)
Are you planning in updating anytime soon, it's been almost a year...
You probably know by now that they study in Hitsue...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Update please! I love it xD
KeraAC chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
HAWWWT! *nosebleed* THIS IS EPIC!
Yoko Fujioka chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Awwww I loved their little kiss although I'll admit I was little grossed out when he licked Kai's wound. Kai really is adorable, though, especially when he tries to act like he isn't the least bit flustered. I really can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon? :3
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh my god I loved the part when Miwa ate the rice off his cheek, I'll admit it's a little cliche but it's just too adorable to hate XDD

I also have to agree with Ni-chan9 as well about loving it when normally more dominant characters act all submissive. IDK, it's a new fetish, but it's a sexy one XDD

Can't wait to see moooooore *retarded perverse face*
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
so so cool,;.'[please continue its so awesome!1
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
"Mi...wa..." Kai moaned and pulled away, falling to his back against the wall, panting.
This line killed me. Ohmygosh XD I have no idea why, but when the normally "top" guy is bottom its just the hottest thing in the world for me. Maybe I just enjoy seeing the strong hammered down a few notches. I'm always like "YES! MAKE HIM WRITHE!" 8D MWAHAHAHA! Yeah, I'mma stop now.
Great job!
Fullbusterrulesmyheart chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh!

it's making me blush! i always wanted to know 'bout their highschool lives. n yay, Kai is so cute as the uke!

thanks a tons to u n miwa for making him blush. he is my fav in this anime.

n yeah, i understand ur prob. i also watch it on animax. n waiting isn't one of the things i like that much.

so please update the next chapter soon!