Reviews for Definitely Drabbles
Nep2uune chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
I could see the gang getting mad at Arnold. For choosing to spend their dream trip in a dangerous jungle. I'm surprised that any parent would approve specially Rhonda' s. Please update when you can.
Myriamj chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Awww... it's so sweet.
Thanks for write it.
Nep2uune chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Helga would give up her life if it would make him happy. I hope he don't take her for granted someday. Please update when you can.
Myriamj chapter 9 . 12/7/2012's sad...and cute.
Nep2uune chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
AAAHHHH! This was such a selfless act for her to do. To think of his happiness before her own. Well she has always done that for him. I can't believe Arnold would think she would do any less. I would love to read his response to the same subject. Please updae when you can.
arrancar125 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Nep2uune chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
This was nice to see them trying to get along instead of fighting.
ShiningEmerald0 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
These are all really good. Can't pick a favorite.
Nep2uune chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
The Arguement - Arnold is so focused on finding his parents he is not listening to what is right or wrong. He will apologize and make it up to her after he find his parents.
The Confesion - That was so sweet. Arnold chose Helga over what he needed to find his parents and helping the greeneye people.
arrancar125 chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Nep2uune chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
I hope Arnold come back for Helga one day. This was so sad that he is moving so far away. Please update when you get a chance.
Ms Frosty chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
I really don't think Arnold would come clean about all fti thong to Gerald, in my opinion he would laugh his guts out) I still liked this chapter though, keep writing, please!
Nep2une chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Arnold did not have to tell Gerald everything. I hope Arnold also tells Gerald that Helga took it back and that it was just the heat of the moment. He could of said they talked. I guess it was not in the newspaper that Big Bob changed his mind and helped Phil and the others. Arnold is so one sided and so into him self. I can see Helga going to Brainy. Helga needs to step back from Arnold for awhile and get her mind straight. With everything that happened from saving the neighborhood to finding Arnolds parents. She will never be the first on his mind. Maybe one day. I hope Arnold sees her with Brainy and feels as if he lost her. Make him do the chasing for once. Please update soon.
Nep2une chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Arnold didn't mean to hurt her. And I believe Helga would of never left him out there alone. She would die than see anything hurt or upset him. She has loved him for to long to just let it go like that. Please update soon.
Ms Frosty chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Oh, poor Helga, this is so much like her, except maybe for crying, I guess, so far so good, I'm enjoying your story so much, even thought it's a drabble, it still keeps me exited, everytime I read your ff. Keep up the good job! Can't wait what happens next)