Reviews for you make my heart beat faster
Sakura traducoes chapter 10 . 1/27
Hello, i loved your fanfic, your writing is wonderful, and i wanted to ask for permission to translate it into my language, which in the case is Portuguese, i would give the due credits...i expect an answer, thank you.
Little sasuke going "I think I'm in love" IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!
Wangz chapter 1 . 1/4
too short chap
thesetrailsend chapter 1 . 1/2
I swear this is the only story where I ship SS. Author-San you’re amazing
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
I really love this. This is one of my favorite take on RTN!Sasuke that I’ve read. I loved this series, now I’m off to read your other work. Keep up the good work!
ink7blot chapter 10 . 12/3/2017
I really like the idea that, being the exact opposite of the regular, dynamic, and utterly dramatic SasuSaku relationship, this alternate SS has a perfectly average one. Sure, they care for each other. They fight. But no one dies, no one tries to kill the other, no one has to break into pieces before the other one pieces them back together.

(Also, I believe that Itachi spent the entire time Sakura was on his ANBU team slipping to Sasuke all the little things about her that Sasuke couldn't have known. Things like how she reacted to Sasuke's name when he wasn't around. That one time they were on a seduction mission, and despite being ANBU, Sakura punched the guy with super strength because he tucked her hair back. The fact that Sakura beat every single one of her ANBU teammates, including Itachi, in a drinking competition. Because Itachi WANTS Sakura as a sister-in-law.)

(And for the entire time Itachi led Sasuke's ANBU team, he teased him relentlessly in a very smooth Itachi-like way about Sakura.)
Quen chapter 10 . 9/9/2017
It was beautiful.. And sequel will really be appreciated :) Hope you'll think about it please.
Quen chapter 10 . 9/9/2017
I love it.. I love how Sasuke refer Sakura as "The One" even at the age of eight. It's refreshing that Sakura is not the one who asks dates on Sasuke but the other way round.. Most especially I love the part that Sasuke is the one after Sakura ...I mean though he flirts other girls he sees Sakura as the girl he would be spending his life.
saradas chapter 10 . 3/27/2017
I love this story so much I can't even begin to tell you! aaagh the world needs more great writers like you3
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
oh god! this story..., it's like reading the book 'on day'
i'm totally in love with it...
i just wish it has a sequel 3 :D
RalitsaR chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
Oh my God! I loved this so much, it was so fun to read! I loved the way you portrayed Road to Ninja Sasuke and Sakura! Aren't Sakura's parents dead in the AU? And isn't Naruto's name Menma? (Menma honestly looks like SasuNaru love child ._.) Aaaaanyway I loved it, thank you so much and Good Job!
lilacwrath chapter 10 . 8/9/2016
This is amaaazing
I love a widely acknowledged badass Sakura and Sasuke actually being the one to chase after her
Thank you for creating this beautiful piece of work
Guilty-of-Obsession chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Shikamaru and Hinata? ... That's the first time I've seen that pairing
NanaHanSuki chapter 10 . 3/1/2016
I support your opinions on SasuSaku cliché. Seriously, that word isn't even close to their love. They're not at all normal. Of course, them being Team7 members, its given that they're needed to be anything but normal. There are too many ups and downs in their lives and if their love was so simple...they won't be Sasuke and Sakura anymore.
Awesome...drabble by the way!
Trin24 chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
that is so sweet! thank you for writing this RtN FF :) I love how you portray the characters and fully support your opinion on cliché sasu/saku. this was refreshing!