Reviews for Offline
OneLonelyStar chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I want to know what happens! :3
Blubber chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Yo, tomorrow marks a year since your last update! Update this, I want to know what MegaPIG looks like!
Kamel2711XD chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Are you going to update? I really want to see how this fanfic ends up But you haven't updated in almost 11 months! But I really love your story!
Cloud Reflection chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Why you no update. ;-; I was really looking forward to a fanfiction where they finally meet.
Nijikawa Satori chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Where is the next chapter? I hope you update soon and (that you're not dead) make the story longer please?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Lalalalalalalalala can't wait till the next chap! Lalalalala hope you didn't forget
bookandmangagirl chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Like it!
Red chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Aaa! It's been over a year since you published this, and still no update?! It's really good! I wish you'd keep writing :(
Z chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I want a second chapter please.
Hazelnut Tre chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I like this chapter!
CoffeeLoverRie chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awesome :D Can't wait for the next chapter
Phantom-ive chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Please continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I can't wait to see how Sumino reacts to seeing the real megaPIG! And for wearing something to express their icons, i could totally see Sumino managing to get Teru to wear a pair of black bunny ears! I think this is an AWESOME idea for a fic, because honestly, i wish there was more of megaPIG in the actual manga.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Ohhh! I can't wait to see how this turns out! Great idea! Having them meet in real life! Its the one thing I wish the manga would have done... I loved it so far! Except the first couple sentences in the last paragraph are a bit weird... "They all were really close, yet so far"? A typo maybe...? Isn't this in Sumino's pov? because after that one sentence you wrote "Except for Teru and Sumino," so... Yeah just a few mistakes at the end. Otherwise its a fabulous story and idea! I really hope you updat SOON!
hime-chama chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Update please,, somehow i kinda like it.