Reviews for Rose to Grey
evil-angel-sakura chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Good story , I like your opinion on Momo! I also believe she isn't truly over Aizen and she isn't always the most sweetest person :)
kunoichi79 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
its beautifu; ;'(((( umm, are you updating this? please tell me so as to not wish on false hopes.
CherryPython467 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
This isn't a flame, but, okay, just... What the-? You make Hinamori act like such a childish brat, when she's probably one of the sweetest characters in the series. She was pretty much over Aizen when she went to FKT, yet you make it seem like she's still his follower. Also, Hinamori and Shinji have a very trusting relationship (as stated by Kubo himself).
StelzaRinator chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Awww... Poor Shiro-chan...
StelzaRinator chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I am loving this story! Please update if you as going too!
miawpyon chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Firstly, I think you need to put 'fukutaicho' instead of 'taicho' in the sentence "He says he's not sure if he'll be keeping me as his taicho." cuz it made me kinda confused whether Momo got new Taicho or she became a taicho.

Overall I have high hopes in this fic, something new like 'not annoying Momo'(please *blinkblink*)- also maybe not so hard and depressing storyline? hehehhe :D I'm looking forward for next chapter as always.