Reviews for we few, we happy few
Hello chapter 1 . 1/5
Amazing! Loved to see Natasha 's feelings about Bucky/Winter Soldier
PumpkinSpiceLatte chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was the most real, most painful, most honest, most on point depiction of what I think would happen if Steve and Natasha discovered Bucky again.
thedreamthieves chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I'm very emotionally unstable after reading this. Mostly because it was flawless.
TakoMaguro chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was so beautiful and sad. I'm crying. Holy shit. Perfection.
gracemis chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Very touching and sad and thoughtful. Thanks for sharing it with fandom.
kikibug13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh, this was wonderful. Thank you.
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh this is perfectly stunning and heartbreaking at the same time. I was waiting for a comic-movie fusion of the Marvel-verse (and I do have a soft spot for Bucky/Natasha), and make no mistake, this was brilliant.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow. This is actually just really, really beautiful and raw. Natasha and Steve's pain, how Thor reacted to it. And just "because they know of brothers" was absolutely beautiful, and I love it.

I know that I sound kind of like a babbling mess in this review, but just, this was actually really good. Your Natasha is spot on, and it's beautiful.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Brilliant! All the characters were just amazing and you gave us a lovely insight into Natasha. Great job on this!
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
this is dark and lovely and utterly bewitching to read. the way you have structured this is airtight and flows beautifully. I love how you wrote these characters and drew their similarities and differences so starkly. wonderful work.
Judge Juno chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
wow, this was weirdly and wonderfully dark and very well written - i really like your writing style! i haven't read the comics, but i do know about the sort of love triangle/unsure relationship between nat and cap and bucky, so this was interesting to read and to think about! i kind of wish bucky was still around for the avengers:((
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
My god woman, the things you do with your words are incredible. While I'm incredibly excited for both the Black Widow prequel and for Cap 2, which HAS to be about Winter Soldier, I know in my heart it will never be so intricate or carefully tended as this, and that's a shame.

ALSO I REALLY NEED YOU TO WRITE SOME BRUCE/NATASHA BECAUSE A THOUSAND TIMES YES RE: HER FEAR OF THE HULK, AND THE TWO LINES HE HAD WITH HER IN THIS ARE PERFECTION.

Also: Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve.

Typo alert: Tony said "dine in yell," which last I heard was not a thing.
A chapter 1 . 6/6/2012