Reviews for It Was You
Azura's Kittie chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Another fantastic VxB fanfiction! You deserve a lifetime of your favorite cookies! 3
TruShadowKing chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
that was hot very hot love this story
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
This! I read this while listening to Hoku's You First Believed (I think at the middle of the second chapter) and kept on listening to it the whole while I was reading it (even now as I write this review)! I have to say the song suit this story of yours very well.
And regarding your story, it is really, really heartwarming. And I felt some tears in my eyes I read on the last part, especially on that final revelation of the reason for staying. It's just really really beautiful.
Myra chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Loved it! :D
jessi chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Yvonne chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Omg. That was so sweet. Vegeta can be an a$$ sometimes but he dies care deeply for bulma.
withoutwingsx chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
awwww. i loved it!
smalsa chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
This has to be one of the best after-cell BV fics written! It was very realistic I can see vegeta just taking off in space for a while to gather his bearings after all he had a plan for those 3 years and after that he was planning on fighting goku, but know he doesn't now what to do. You described Bulma's pain perfectly too and I was relieved when he came back. Oh and I absolutely loved how you had the title link in with the story and have it as the last say it was perfect!

A beautifully written story thanks for sharing!
Wonder Pup Writes chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Really good ending to a really good story!
xamss chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Aw that was such a cute ending. :p I'm glad Vegeta realized that he couldn't live without his family! :)
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i always love post cell fics;)

this is well-written

SierraLarson chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Yes! I knew he wouldn't stay gone!

Ah, this chapter was just so sweet in so many ways. I loved it. (I loved the story, too!)

I'll be checking for a story alert from you in my inbox! : D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
AWWWWW So CUTE! I can't seem to log in but I still wanted to post. BTW this is PrincessPorsha
rivruskende chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
It was a great, long chapter! Vegeta was sweet in his own way. So sad it is finished...