Reviews for Late Night Distractions
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Gosh that was so cute, I loved the dance, everything was really great in here.
Kanto the Slayer chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
1. It flows because Korra and Asami feel better as friends. It's undeniable.
2. It flows because you wrote it a specific way, and that specific way fit perfectly.
3. It flows because you set the scene appropriately, and the opening nightmare sequence was gripping.

This story is SLAYER-APPROVED.
W0lfsong chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Sweet X3
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I really love this. I wish I could see the dance for myself. It seems like it conveys mountains of emotions that can't be expressed any other way. The fact that Korra learned it from Katara makes it all the more meaningful. Considering they start with bloodbending forms, I can't even begin to imagine the emotions Katara feels and the thoughts that run through her mind when she created the dance. And it's great that Korra tried to imitate it but modified it to her own unique dance after realizing dancing Katara's didn't feel right.
I love how Korra didn't turn Asami away. It shows how much she trusts her. Not only with letting her see her in such a vulnerable moment, but also sharing her nightmares and her way of escaping from reality. Same goes for Asami in terms of sharing the nightmare of her mother's death. That was powerful. Then the insanely adorable Korrasami moments in the end. -gush- You're awesome. My LoK OTP is Korrasami too, so you can imagine my reaction to the cuteness. :3
I thought it flowed extremely well, so don't worry too much about it. The emotions were so raw and powerful. Amazing job! [:
Aiden Allard chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
CatnipScarlet chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was a great story, I really liked it!
Z3R0-TH3-H3R0 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Very nice!
BladeMaster357 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was really sweet. :D I really liked the end there too to sort of lighten the somber mood from talking about their nightmares. I love Korrasami too; it's the only one I can picture the two characters being in a friendship-turned-to-love relationship.