Reviews for The Lion and the Lady
Dimensional Roamer chapter 58 . 5h ago
I really really like it! :) Please update again sometime soon! DR
I really love this story. It is so well written. Definitely won of my favorites. Keep up the good work!
Dreamhare chapter 33 . 4/8
I'm completely in love with this story so far and can't wait to read the other chapters. 3 Would it be a bad thing for me to say that I have a soft spot for Brienne/Amarah as a pairing? No worries, since I absolutely love Jaime and Amarah in this and definitely will wait for when you're able to update this story again! Happy writing.
starrysky7 chapter 58 . 4/4
I love this story and can't wait until the next update.
Befham chapter 58 . 3/16
One of my favourite GOT stories.. Looking forward to your next update.
ghg chapter 58 . 3/11
hope you update soon love ur story
Jofrench22 chapter 58 . 3/9
I hope that sandor and sansa will get married. She needs a strong man to help her rule the north, plus i like them together! Such a shame if they won't end up together! And maybe they will find rickon? In that case sansa will bee lady regent of the north. And i so like jaime and amarah together! I hope they will get married and have children! Will you incorporate daenerys targaryen in your story? It would mean that the throne will be occupied by a worthy legitim person but it could mean trouble and death to our favorites lovers. Unless jaime would be forgiven or the two of them could flee to the free cities. I understand that you're on hiatus but i hope that you will update again soon! Please UPDATE SOON! Bye!
CeliaSingsSongs chapter 58 . 3/7
I'm so glad you haven't forgot about this story. I feel its the best GoT fan fiction ever!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 58 . 3/6
Ems chapter 58 . 3/4
Glad we got to see Jon! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter with San/San! Love San/San! I hope you keep updating!
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 58 . 3/4
Yay Jon is in the story now and glad you updated (pretty quickly for me since I just finished your story a few days ago)! Anyways update whenever you can! :)
Straight Edge Queen chapter 58 . 3/4
I love this chapter! The dynamic between Amarah and Jaime is amazing. It's nice to see Jon joining the story as well! Fingers crossed you do get to begin writing again in April!
Hand of the Alex chapter 58 . 3/4
i was so happy when i saw that you had updated (on one bit you said Rob instead of Jon) amazing chapter looking forward to the next
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 57 . 3/3
This is the best Jaime/OC fanfiction on this site! I seriously love Amariah and wish she was an actual character on the show! You are a super talented writer and I hope your hiatus for this story ends soon! Please update whenever you can!
Le26199 chapter 57 . 2/27
This is a sensational story. I hope you return to it soon