Reviews for The Lion and the Lady
Beyondtheforest chapter 75 . 4/9
I only just discovered this story and I enjoyed it! I’m glad you left notes for how the ending would go. I understand your feelings about not being able to finish writing it. There are no adequate words to properly describe the travesty of the last season. There were a few very good parts but overall just horrible! Between what they did to Jaime and Sandor dying well I could go on and on listing all the parts I personally hated or thought were unfaithful to the story line.
Anyway, your ending was much better!
Guest chapter 51 . 7/15/2023
I want it noted I am fully in favor of being spanked by Jaime
TimeJam chapter 75 . 6/8/2023
It's been a pleasure. I enjoyed this story a lot, even in the beginning where you feel it's cringe inducing. I also had a terrible feeling of falling out of love/interest with the show after the last season. Finding decent fanfics for it is like therapy. Thank you.
Dangerous Cheese chapter 75 . 4/13/2023
Thank you for the update! Even though it's disappointing that the story will never be completed, I'm glad for the outline. At least it gives some closure. Thank you for all your hard work in writing this story and I wish you well for the future.
smilin steph chapter 76 . 1/17/2023
While I'm sad it will never be updated Thank you for the outline of what you had planned
If rather you do that then just leave it with no more chapters
sashatta chapter 75 . 9/13/2022
not me binge-reading this epic story all night longyou're really good tho for writing this, love it so much!
Ana chapter 32 . 8/29/2022
I just found this story yesterday and I absolutely love it. I see that last update was two years ago and it saddens me a lot, because the writing is great. I would really like to see it continue…
Guest2 chapter 75 . 7/16/2021
So was the baby stillborn or did Cersei actually kill him herself? Cause then the choking she deserved 100%
ragnaremere chapter 75 . 4/14/2021
dammmmm
ragnaremere chapter 55 . 4/14/2021
I absolutely adore this story and your writing. I've been searching for so long for a good GOT fanfic and I finally found it here. Its so strange reading about Jamie in this way. not bad for anything just different. And it made me realize the most interesting thing about Jaimie was he conflict with himself, his sister, his father, basically everyone. Without his conflict I don't know how to perceive him lol

I love his relationship with Amarah so much and how he cares about her in his own Lannister way. it reminds me of how Cersei cares for her pups like a mother lion. Its makes him much more interesting this way, because were lacking the conflict with his sister. It almost makes me wish the show didn't end with him running back to Cersei. really hated that
Forteefab chapter 74 . 4/8/2021
Umm I thought she lost the baby in chap 71? Not sure if this was needed quite honestly.
Unknown14441 chapter 15 . 3/21/2021
Catelyn is so selfish and terrible in this. in my opinion
master24stix chapter 1 . 12/26/2020
Is anyone else considering that Amarah and Jon are only half-siblings but also second cousins once removed (as the Baratheon brothers are the grandsons of Princess Rhaelle Targaryen, the youngest daughter of King Aegon V Targaryen). As Amarah has more recent(Rhaelle) an old(Oris) Targaryen blood then she can also ride dragons unlike the Martells. Technically she can also be a contender for being the prince/princess that was promised.
Some may say that is is irrelevant as she is a 'stag' because her father is a Baratheon but you can't remove the Valyrian genetics from her DNA. Robert was appointed the Kingship only because he was part Targaryen.
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
You spelled Rhaegar as Rheagar...
IsobelBarbie chapter 75 . 8/22/2020
Yesss, Cersei is finally dead and now Jaime and Amarah have a chance to survive!