Reviews for Blackhawk Down
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 5 . 5/9
(jawdrop) That's IT? You just stopped writing this? But it's so good! Please come back and finish this, PLEEEEEEZE! (I'm groveling now.) You've left Clint frustrated, Nat sad, and we have no idea what's coming next. (sigh)
Undomiel24 chapter 1 . 4/29
I keep coming back to this story, hoping it's updated! I need it to be updated!
keara.park chapter 5 . 3/29
Wow poor clintasha.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Went great until we find out that their married, and she's pregnant. I mean geat for most people, but not me sorry, I'm into the whole seduction of the relationship, and their cemetery, but because I liked the beginning, you know what, I'll give you one more chapter and see how it goes.
Miss wolfess chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Plz do a story that continues from this, I am beloved within this story and find myself lost in their affection of love. Please put more!
sherimi chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
I so love your story! I hope you continue to update.
Beauty4estGreen chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Hey, are you going to continue this? it's so good, and the anticipation of this story has been killing me for the past several months.

Seriously, this is REALLY GOOD - that's no joke coming from me.

-Reyna S.
Undomiel24 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
This needs updating! It's such a great start!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
mjhbk,juz9py8hi,w. 'll
r]'L'
W"lf[oalw;kf -
;pi;mdk sel
UpAllNightToGetBucky22 chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
As it has been over a year since you updated I doubt you will now but damn I wish you would :(
emilyjay chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Hi there! I just joined the crowd of fans surrounding your story... OMG this is great! I really love how you switch between the past and the present. You're doing a great job writing Clint, in my humble opinion :-). I love seeing the mental anguish begin to blossom... And the last chapter was just, well, angsty and hot at the same time! Awesome job. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to beg! Please write more!
Ukchana chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I hope you get a chance to write more of this!

This is very close to how I imagine them being.

As for your earlier question, I find one thing debatable for the "head-canon" : some people think Clint loves movies, and some think he doesn't care for them. I can see the guitar thing, but I actually think Clint's hobbies would be:

Photography
pool (billiards)
darts (duh lol)
rock climbing (high places!)

I think he would avoid watching a lot of movies for fear of damaging his eyes by constantly focusing on a near object. Using computers or watching TV a lot can make a person nearsighted so I think he'd be paranoid about anything that might damage his eyes.

I love your story, and the way you portray Natasha is also exactly what I think would happen. I don't think she would ever sleep with someone for fun. Only after a great deal of trust and friendship had developed would she even consider it. Some fanfics have her all "oh, she'd have some fun after leaving Red Room" and I'm thinking "she had to have sex with men in order to kill them. She'd be even more removed and partitioned than a prostitute is, because at least a prostitute can say '"not that guy.' "

Of course probably these are all discussions for the forums! But I do hope you continue this fanfic.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2013