Reviews for Blackhawk Down
grayskies28 chapter 5 . 5/8
please continue this omfg
RueEmerson chapter 5 . 1/14
I wanted to favorite this story but I feel like you just gave up. So I can't. Which sucks because you had a really good premise going. Hope you re-find your muse.
Please update. I love this story. I can't wait to find out what happens.
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
(jawdrop) That's IT? You just stopped writing this? But it's so good! Please come back and finish this, PLEEEEEEZE! (I'm groveling now.) You've left Clint frustrated, Nat sad, and we have no idea what's coming next. (sigh)
Undomiel24 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I keep coming back to this story, hoping it's updated! I need it to be updated!
Princess2016 chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
Wow poor clintasha.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Went great until we find out that their married, and she's pregnant. I mean geat for most people, but not me sorry, I'm into the whole seduction of the relationship, and their cemetery, but because I liked the beginning, you know what, I'll give you one more chapter and see how it goes.
Miss wolfess chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Plz do a story that continues from this, I am beloved within this story and find myself lost in their affection of love. Please put more!
sherimi chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
I so love your story! I hope you continue to update.
Beauty4estGreen chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Hey, are you going to continue this? it's so good, and the anticipation of this story has been killing me for the past several months.

Seriously, this is REALLY GOOD - that's no joke coming from me.

-Reyna S.
Undomiel24 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
This needs updating! It's such a great start!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
mjhbk,juz9py8hi,w. 'll
r]'L'
W"lf[oalw;kf -
;pi;mdk sel
UpAllNightToGetBucky22 chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
As it has been over a year since you updated I doubt you will now but damn I wish you would :(
emilyjay chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Hi there! I just joined the crowd of fans surrounding your story... OMG this is great! I really love how you switch between the past and the present. You're doing a great job writing Clint, in my humble opinion :-). I love seeing the mental anguish begin to blossom... And the last chapter was just, well, angsty and hot at the same time! Awesome job. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to beg! Please write more!