Reviews for Of Angels And Angles
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/18
U,h, actually, it was the Huntsman who woke William when Snow got poisoned; perhaps he felt that something was wrong, they came together, finding her already taken by the apple, so...

Anyway, aside from that... I adore this one shot!

Seriously, when you write this paring, you write good! So this is it, then, the missing bits and pieces. how he came to care for her so deeply as to will her back to life with that single sorrowful, warm, loving kiss filled with nothing but mournful guilt and unbridled love; true love's kiss, bidding her farewel to Heaven at the same time. This is where the desire... the longing to protect her, shelter her, keep her safe, love her, cherish her, had all stemmed from. Remind me again why they did not show all this in the movie at all? This is beyond beautiful! This is a SWATH fics masterpiece here! Great job! No, more than great... "He's warm all over where she's been chilled for years, a private furnace built for her alone." Indeed! I always say this; Snow is life itself, true, but her years in the tower had been nothing but cold, right? So the Huntsman did bring her warmth, too, just as she had done to him and everything else and everyone else in the land! "The wonderful weight and warmth of Snow" Something about that makes me giggle... :-) And the 'Sleeping Beauty' remark really made me giggle. Actually, Eric, she is not Sleeping Beauty, but Snow White... Sorry for the lame pun that was probably not intended by you in the first place... Oh, she lives in every part of your being, Huntsman, and shall continue to do so, for the rest of your days, most likely. For there is a bond, all right, a bond not easily built, therefore, not easily broken, either. And I knew he felt this way about William and himself from early on in their journey; he hid it, however, by doing the opposite thing of what he wanted so badly to do and encouraged the prince to tell Snow how he felt about her! See that? If that's not real, undisguised, pure and utter love and true humility and selflessness on the Huntsman's part, then I don't know what is. It's clear that this is the reason for her waking from the spell, too...
AliceJaneAtorly chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Yes. Please sequel. Just one more chapter. C'mon. You know you want to. :)
Bugula chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Please, more! A sequel would be awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Nicely written! I would love to read a sequel!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Omg this is awesome. I love it. You're amazing with swath. Great job!
Bottlefame-Brewglory chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I am begging you, please write a sequel. This one-shot is one of the best I have read and I just can't get over how perfectly written it is. You have such a talent, please share it with us.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This is really good. I've enjoyed it. Thanks for the read.
DevilGotMyWoman chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY I LOVE IT, Eric is such a good character and you are a wonderful writer x
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
loved it. hope for a sequel
sayu
BandxGeek123321 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is most defiantly amazing and you should absolutly write a sequel!
Samolfran chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
oh I certainly hope you find the time to do a sequel. This is exquisite!
Amasayda chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Great take on their journey through the woods! Amazing writing style and insight into the characters. I simply loved it. Yet, I was a bit disappointed about the sudden ending ... I's have loved to see some more paragraphs :-). But maybe you'll write another story! :-)
Anyways, this was really great - I enjoyed it immensely!
Take care,
Kat
Snow White fan chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
*screeches* Oh, please write a sequel, or at least more journeying fics. About Snow White and the Huntsman. This is exactly what the movie was missing-scenes where S and H became friends and more on the trip to the castle... Please keep up this plot line!
Annoying.Omnicient.Pixie chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Hi...wow! I'm new to SWATH fanfics, but your story is among the bet I've read! Please update with a sequel soon!

Have a great weekend! :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
You HAVE to write a sequel! You're so adept at writing these characters - little vignettes that tie the story together so perfectly. Please continue.