Reviews for The Other Side
sakura121 chapter 6 . 5/8
kyaaaa. so adorable
na-ka-ma284 chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Love this! Continuation, please?
Junjofangirl18 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
I know this story is really old but could you please update for me, i will be your best friend!
lololol chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
This is realllllly good! I don't think your sentences are bad at all. I read this whole thing in one day, and I can't believe how good of a writer you are. It's not "choppy and disorganized" at all.

I really like that we are getting to see Misaki opening up to Usagisan. It's so cute, and it's also cute to get to see their reactions to eachother.
StarXNite chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
This chapter was kind of sad but a great chapter no less. When reading this chapter I kind of feel a bit of pain in my heart ! Also, don't worry about your sentences being choppy or disorganised :) it's fine the way it is!

I hope you update really soon!
delia cerrano chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
I thought scootched was a word. If I wasn't so lazy I would look it up. Looking forward to the "happier" you promised.
StarlingInTheGarden chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
This was really cute that Misaki was opening up. Update soon!
wasabi cake chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
This chapter was sad... :( But I still Loved it! More development in their love! Yey!

Update SOON
WwLOLwW chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Plz update soon! !
Cookies go Crunch chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Ooooh my goooosh!
Those two are sooooo cayoooooot!
Can't wait for the next installment!(:
Annytin the Nomad chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
MORE! :D
animeskullgirl16 chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
This was great! I loved the whole scene, and when he was in the alley, I half expected the guys to come back and try to beat up Misaki again, but Akihiko comes in at the last minute to save him and keep him safe! I loved it, and the ending scene was so cutee! I cannot wait for the next chapter! please update soon!
Kichou chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
PeanutButterBirthmark chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
Update soon please. D:

I smell trouble for a very naïve Misaki so I can't wait to read what happens next!

P.S. Don't worry so much about your writing style, I don't find it choppy or awkward at all. Quite the contrary, I find that it flows nicely and is very easy to picture and follow. COUGHcouldusemoresmutthoughC OUGH

Ahem.

Just... update soon okay? Pretty please?

-Peanut
Mio123 chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Is something going to happen to Misaki when he goes to find Usagi?**** Anxious to please!****