Reviews for What Do You Dream?
heavenxxbaby chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
I just started reading this and i abbsolutely love it! Its very different from other material i have read. Bravo
Tea4e chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
Nice update. I am glad Katniss had an opportunity to clear the air between her & Gale.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
this is sooooo good! keep it up! so excited for the next chapter:)))
Guest27 chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
I'm sorry for your loss...
But i'm very happy that you updated! I Hope the next one comes faster. :-) Great Chapter, especially the scene between katniss and Peeta at the end.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Update, Upadate, Update, such good writing, please please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Finally more everlark :)
Can u keep having everlark
And PLEASE have peeta say he loves katniss and possibly have katniss say it back
UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Please update sooner and MOTE EVERLARK
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
I have two sugar gliders too! This was an awesome chapter, I can't wait to read on:)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
It is amazing update soon

Can u make katniss have a episode of some sort where she can't tell if anything is real or not and she is really afraid but peeta is there to save her
Magdelyn chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I loved this chapter! You write with such great detail, and I like this new take on the story! It's unique. I can't wait to read on!
peetame chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Write more - it's good!
nb1998 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Nice chapter. It's a shame that Katniss is having bad dreams but it's only a sign that everything is going to get a lot worse for her. I liked the chapter it was short but nice and it also explained her feelings for Peeta vaguely by how she was describing him.
sureyna chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Nice inception-like quality that I'm liking about this story. Keep it coming!
Kayla T chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
God damn that was a good story my mind was racing. I almost start yelling in a nursing home. I was visiting my mom she works there.

Kayla T.