Reviews for Fear Itself
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
You write the best Aladdin stories I've ever read!
you perfectly capture the characters, with just the right amount of action and humor
without going too dark or to stupid with truly original plots!
Disney isn't doing nearly so good anymore.
i would love to see some more of your original villains as well as something with Mirage or Saleen or Abis Mal.
PirateWizardThief chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Great chap, I loved it! The ending was great too! I'm glad that everything worked out in the end!
Bookworm Gal chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Three cheers for happy endings! Great work and a great finish to an entertaining tale.
PirateWizardThief chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Great chap! OH, THE SUPENSE IS KILLING ME! Update soon, I can't wait!
Bookworm Gal chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
No fair pretending to be Genie. He's too nice a guy for an evil dude to impersonate. But at least Aladdin figured it out quickly. I hope to see more soon. Good luck.
Bookworm Gal chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Hey, no fair attacking Rajah. He's a nice tiger, after all. And after everything you've been putting the characters through, I think Jatika deserves a little pay back. And since Genie and Aladdin are out of their sleep spell, that revenge might be closer than the imp thinks.
Bookworm Gal chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
I think that Jatika should be afraid this time. He's angered Aladdin by what he said concerning Jasmine. That is not a good position to be in. The guy saves Agrabah from certain destruction on a regular basis using his wits and determination. You don't want to mess with him. Great work. I can't wait for more soon.
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
This is certainly an intriguing story and certainly seems like one that could have been part of the television series. I can especially relate to why Iago would be the most terrified of "Jafar" since he is technically the one who killed him and betrayed him in the past. And he was never the forgiving type, in my opinion. But none of them would be particularly happy to run into him again. Jatika is an interesting character. Good luck on future chapters.
PirateWizardThief chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Okay first...YAY You updated! *Celebrates* Secondly, that was amazing! I loved it! Oh, look out Aladdin! Please update real soon, I'm in suspense!
bellatrix55555 chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Wow this is most definitly one of the best Aladdin stories i've read! I love how you have the personalities of the characters perfected! :) But OMG what's gonna happen to everyone? Update soon so I can find out!
musiclover1416 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Hmmm, so Aladdin is sleeping... interesting. I wonder what Jatika has in store for him next, and I wonder what he has in store for Genie, Jasmine and Carpet! A giant double-headed, double-stingered scorpion? I'm glad I'm not in their shoes! Well, can't wait for the next update! :)

musiclover
Pink Fire Starter chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
It's shameful that this doesn't have more reviews! It's great!
PirateWizardThief chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Great chap! I loved it! Can't wait for the next!
musiclover1416 chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
I'm definitely drawn in to this story! I really like the idea of legend behind Moonstone Oasis. It sounds like something straight out of an episode of Aladdin. :) It's interesting to see 'Jafar' back in action... I wonder what else this imp has up his sleeve! I liked the chapter between Aladdin and Rajah; it was nice to see their relationship, which usually gets overlooked. This last chapter has me wondering what's going to happen next... hopefully Aladdin turns out alright! Can't wait for an update! :D

musiclover
PirateWizardThief chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Please, update soon! I love this! I gotta know what happens to Aladdin!