Reviews for Respect
Tweyelite chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
Awwww, the cuteness!
Xanica chapter 25 . 1/10/2014
I loved this. So sweet. Thanks for writing it.
bearblue chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
All that angst and drama leading to sweetness. Nicely done. Thank you.
Willowfan chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
The brunette took Beth, hugging her gently.

"I'll never treat you that way Beth, I promise it." She whispered. "I swear it Quinn, I'll never treat either of you like that." She looked up, tears still running down her face. "Just, please don't leave me."

Oh my GOD...thats heartbreaking! I started sobbing when I read it, and I was fine up til then!

SO good.
Willowfan chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Even I am a bit scared...and impressed...by Sue chuckling over Rachel's plan. Love it.
Glw4life chapter 25 . 7/26/2012
Yay that was such an awesome ending I'm glad everything turned out right for them great story I really enjoyed it
Glw chapter 18 . 7/26/2012
Aww poor Rachel I really really don't like her dads here
laylarei chapter 25 . 6/24/2012
nice. i like it.
blaze007 chapter 17 . 6/15/2012
Great first arc. The number sounds awesome.
Cassicio chapter 25 . 6/13/2012
This... I can't even explain the emotions I went through in this. This story is seriously touching and gorgeous. I love it.
General Mac chapter 25 . 6/13/2012
loved this fic more pretty please
erw-fan chapter 25 . 6/13/2012
I deeply enjoyed this story, especially having soo many chapters and being uploaded so quickly. Im sad its complete but so grateful to you for sharing it. Amazing work, I hope you post more stories!
Chachi94 chapter 18 . 6/10/2012
Great story. Also go sign the petition for this movement at it is called Stop the destruction of fanfiction
HiddenBetweenTheLines chapter 18 . 6/9/2012
I enjoyed the story. it was light and easy to read. Could do with an actual end. the shelby/dads situation and the fact that quinn is still going to have beth needs some kind of conclusion. it was a cool fic.

i think maybe chapter 18 would have been better posted to your profile instead of as a chapter. deleting the stories wont stop me from writing them. :)
Hermione Berry chapter 18 . 6/7/2012
Oh God. This fanfic is great. I hate Finn, i love Faberry, and I tottaly believin' in girl power forever. Well... Maybe i hate 90 per cent of mens i been gay. you are the greates writer this site. love love love. more chapters fast pleaaaaaaaaase. And about the moviment. I tottaly agreen. Put my name in this, please.

Kiss Kiss