Reviews for Respect
Gwennie49 chapter 25 . 9/30
I just found your stories and what an amazing one is this, i love the relationship between Quinn and Rachel and that Sue is involved. I'm really surprised so less people has found your account, somehow you or your stories don't popup if you use the searchbar on finding Quinn&Rachel stories. I found you cause you placed a review somewhere and clicked on you. Anyway thanks for writing and sharing.
Gabby-Hunter chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
Isn't she vegan it wont take long before she gets sick or either tramatized
Tweyelite chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
Awwww, the cuteness!
Xanica chapter 25 . 1/10/2014
I loved this. So sweet. Thanks for writing it.
bearblue chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
All that angst and drama leading to sweetness. Nicely done. Thank you.
Willowfan chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
The brunette took Beth, hugging her gently.

"I'll never treat you that way Beth, I promise it." She whispered. "I swear it Quinn, I'll never treat either of you like that." She looked up, tears still running down her face. "Just, please don't leave me."

Oh my GOD...thats heartbreaking! I started sobbing when I read it, and I was fine up til then!

SO good.
Willowfan chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Even I am a bit scared...and impressed...by Sue chuckling over Rachel's plan. Love it.
Glw4life chapter 25 . 7/26/2012
Yay that was such an awesome ending I'm glad everything turned out right for them great story I really enjoyed it
Glw chapter 18 . 7/26/2012
Aww poor Rachel I really really don't like her dads here
laylarei chapter 25 . 6/24/2012
nice. i like it.
blaze007 chapter 17 . 6/15/2012
Great first arc. The number sounds awesome.
Cassicio chapter 25 . 6/13/2012
This... I can't even explain the emotions I went through in this. This story is seriously touching and gorgeous. I love it.
General Mac chapter 25 . 6/13/2012
loved this fic more pretty please
erw-fan chapter 25 . 6/13/2012
I deeply enjoyed this story, especially having soo many chapters and being uploaded so quickly. Im sad its complete but so grateful to you for sharing it. Amazing work, I hope you post more stories!
Chachi94 chapter 18 . 6/10/2012
Great story. Also go sign the petition for this movement at it is called Stop the destruction of fanfiction