Reviews for The Things Which Determine Our Fate
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 53 . 2/28
Great work!
girlonfire5360 chapter 37 . 11/26/2014
I had forgotten how it happened for them... although in my opinion I wish they would have waited, I'm also glad you didn't make anything to graphic.
girlonfire5360 chapter 30 . 11/26/2014
ughhh, mabel!
girlonfire5360 chapter 28 . 11/26/2014
I have already read this story, but i had to read it again! I just love it so much!
ykickamoocow111 chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
I really wanted to like this story. I had so much promise but I find myself not being able to enjoy it as I am in chapter 28 and reading it it is almost impossible to tell that both Gale and Madge actually have a friend who is about to fight to the death as both seemed to have completely forgotten about Katniss and are instead entirely focused on each other.

I have no problem with them falling for each other (Gale and Madge) but I don't like how you have pushed the actual Hunger Games to the side in this story and made it seem like Katniss is nothing more than an afterthought when in reality Katniss should be at the forefront of both Gale's and Madge's minds rather than each other.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2014
interesting concept but the writing makes me cringe. there's not enough gravity in the story. madge doesnt seem the kind to just be so flitty
glossmontgomery chapter 27 . 5/19/2014
I'm enjoying this so far, although I think it's a little unrealistic to have Gale thinking about Madge the whole time when his best friend is fighting for her life. He's been close with Katniss for so long that whatever his feelings are for her he'd surely be preoccupied with what's going on with her. It's a very well written story, though, and I'm enjoying reading it. Your depiction of Madge's life is very convincing and does a good job of fleshing out the girl we see in the original trilogy.
little miss michelle chapter 54 . 11/24/2013
So fantastic!
Melanon chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Stumbled across this fanfic, read them out of order and I have to say this is hands down the best gadge fanfic I've ever read, and believe me I've read a lot. Keep up the awesome job, so sad to have finished all the installments of this fanfic series you've created, please do more gadge stories.
beautiful people are nonexiste chapter 48 . 4/7/2013
i love this story so much it deserves the award and it flows so brilliantly the only thing is that the red headed girl wasnt in the last 4 in the book :)
LittleH-mod.dancer chapter 54 . 3/18/2013
Just wanted to let you know...I couldn't stop reading your story! About to start the sequel!
Candy I chapter 30 . 1/29/2013
I love the way you stiff from both of their point of views.
EStrunk chapter 53 . 1/22/2013
Although - now there's the problem that her dad made her mom insane and it wasn't necessary. Still have to be glad that Crane's gone. Pretty good birthdya present.
EStrunk chapter 52 . 1/22/2013
The boots were a perfect gift!
EStrunk chapter 51 . 1/22/2013
Wow - that was worse than I expected. I actually don't think he would tell her that. It's too horrible.