Reviews for A Phantom to Remember
theawesomeisadora chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Absolutely amazing story. I loooove it!
N chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Always a favorite of mine, this one is.
Ash chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I love this story! You write so beautifully! Everyone was perfectly cast, and in character. Prussia nearly made me cry! It was all so vivid; I especially loved the imagry while they were in Prussia's room. Ah, and the humor you used, when they were first talking (Austria speaking to walls, and Prussia's smirk, and banter). And despite knowing the story of The Phantom of the Opera, your version was fresh and original. I adore it! Great job!
CupcakesforOllie chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Lovely... So lovely...
WRITE ME MOREEEEEE!
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This was a truly lovely fiction to read. I think that you have a real gift for capturing a character's emotions!
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
OMG THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
Austria1996 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love it.
I cannot even find the words to describe it. How much I love it? Very. Why? Because it's one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. It made me feel... Complete.
Thank you for writing this.
kitty chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Love it.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Utterly very sweet!
Alex Hermy chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Awww... this was soooo wonderful.
I loved the real 'phantom of the opera'-Story but I ever hated the end. This is much better *_*
JasperSellene chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This story was soooo cute :'( I loved it from beginning to end. I am a big fan of both the Austria X Prussia pairing and Phantom of the Opera. (Honestly though I like your version better than the original XD ) I also hate how Hungary usually disrupts Austria and Hungary but I like how you made her the encouraging friend instead. Also imagining Germany as a composer and loving brother was also fun. All in all I think this story is wonderful and I hope to read more of stuff soon :D
LadyoftheMightyPen chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is very nice, good work! I hope to see more from you.
GeneralHomestuckTrash413 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
;o; that was the most beautiful story EVER! I was swooning and squeeing the whole time! I cried when Gilbert was hurt and ran away, I felt his pain but then that magical moment where they meet up again! Oh!

You are a splended writer! Though i spotted several spelling mistakes, they were easily looked over and the story was beautiful! I will read more of your stories ESPECIALLY if there is PruAust

Sincere Love,

Beyond Beleif
AppleTea21 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Love it!
Karhien chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Karen- I really love this story, it really is lovely to read. I love how you use the characters perfectly in each role and don't seem OOC at all.

Keep up the good work. :)