Reviews for Asset Series 1: Hallowed Ground
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
I think this is the ... third time I've read this story. It's soo perfect! And I caught something I never noticed before; was Chloe whispering "thank you" to Azazel in the cornfield? Dude, I wish I could re-read the entire story/series so far in one night!
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Wow. Pretty dark. Maybe a little too dark. If it turns out Chloe's destiny really is devil-related though, it'll make perfect sense. I know this whole supernatural good versus supernatural evil is a big cliché, but I haven't had enough of well-written stories that side with the devil. Maybe it's because I'm writing something similar at the moment...

If you really go with the "it was all humans, all a big coincidence," then her backstory seems a little convoluted to me. I'll see what you've done in the following chapters and installments, then!

Angie
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
The time-flying-by thing is really great and scary in a subtle way!
I don't get it, though - Just after Dean left his dad a message, Lois said that there was no signal on their phones.

Angie
Lazydreamer99 chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Wow loved it all the way to the ending can't wait for more ;)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
WOW! I really love this and you made the Sullivan-Lane ladies awesome as always! Though I really enjoyed the more darker side to Chloe. Thanks and looking forward to catching up on the others!
13Nyx13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really liked this story. I liked how Dean was a big brother figure to Chloe. It was so refreshing. I hope you do another story with similar ages, even if it's not a sequel. I enjoy all your work and this story in particular creeped me out (in a good way!)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Damn, okay you need to write a sequel to this. Totally loved it.
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
O_O NOOOO! MORE PLEASE!
Fall chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
AAAH! 'The End?' it will never be the end for the Winchesters! Its just their luck!
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
...More.

A follow-up is demanded
Veronica chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Awesome!

I am so intrigued...I wonder what is Chloe's purpose and what else was part of the deal...Looks like Chloe might be the daughter of the Devil? I need more...Poor John; seeing Chloe was like seeing Mary(there is a connection, I think)...Please update!

Love it...
Silently Tearful chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Loved the ending and the part were Chloe made a deal to save Deans life. Hope he finds out. Don't really want dean and Lois to be together because their so alike. Hope you continue this. Update soon.
ScarletMoon21 chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Ok I like this story but I realy hope you update the smalville and big bang therory realy soon.

Your devoted fan

Scarletmoon21
The Alternative Source chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Oh I can't belive Azazel was involved! That was a really good twist at the end. Fantastic!
Darth Ocnarf chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
you know you could do that Chole says "this seems to work for Clark"

It would be good to meddle Clark, god at the end of Smallville is incredibly strong and The Guardian of Smallville season 11, mentioned that I put lead in his suit so if Meg and Azazel now try to use it against him, with lead in the suit not affected in the least and also has a communications system connected to the Watchtower that even works in space, daemas has been trained by Jor El, Zod and Mayor Oliver Queen in hand to hand combat and as demonic telekinesis will not serve that the Fortress of Solitude protects you discover these powers
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »