Reviews for Asset Series 1: Hallowed Ground
Love it! :)
klu chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
I really enjoyed this. The entire story was really creepy and definitely left me ready to keep reading more. I liked Dean and Lois' 'frenemy' status part way through becoming trust and then friendship at the end. The YED coming into play was expected but still not in the way it happened.
Chloe's backstory here was one of extreme misery, but true to the Chloe seen in Smallville, she is resilient and her determination to help Lois and Dean was bright and beautiful. I think you did a great job with her character as well as Lois' protective nature. You also seemed to capture Dean's bravado and cheeky flirtatiousness. Well done.

That poor Impala suffers almost as much damage as the Winchesters themselves. Did you have to hurt Baby so much? She's one 'character' who doesn't have as much else to offer the story, except to get beat up, and it's just not fair to hit an old lady so much. ;)

Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
I think this is the ... third time I've read this story. It's soo perfect! And I caught something I never noticed before; was Chloe whispering "thank you" to Azazel in the cornfield? Dude, I wish I could re-read the entire story/series so far in one night!
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Wow. Pretty dark. Maybe a little too dark. If it turns out Chloe's destiny really is devil-related though, it'll make perfect sense. I know this whole supernatural good versus supernatural evil is a big cliché, but I haven't had enough of well-written stories that side with the devil. Maybe it's because I'm writing something similar at the moment...

If you really go with the "it was all humans, all a big coincidence," then her backstory seems a little convoluted to me. I'll see what you've done in the following chapters and installments, then!

Angie
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
The time-flying-by thing is really great and scary in a subtle way!
I don't get it, though - Just after Dean left his dad a message, Lois said that there was no signal on their phones.

Angie
Lazydreamer99 chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Wow loved it all the way to the ending can't wait for more ;)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
WOW! I really love this and you made the Sullivan-Lane ladies awesome as always! Though I really enjoyed the more darker side to Chloe. Thanks and looking forward to catching up on the others!
13Nyx13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really liked this story. I liked how Dean was a big brother figure to Chloe. It was so refreshing. I hope you do another story with similar ages, even if it's not a sequel. I enjoy all your work and this story in particular creeped me out (in a good way!)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Damn, okay you need to write a sequel to this. Totally loved it.
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
O_O NOOOO! MORE PLEASE!
Fall chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
AAAH! 'The End?' it will never be the end for the Winchesters! Its just their luck!
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
...More.

A follow-up is demanded
Veronica chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Awesome!

I am so intrigued...I wonder what is Chloe's purpose and what else was part of the deal...Looks like Chloe might be the daughter of the Devil? I need more...Poor John; seeing Chloe was like seeing Mary(there is a connection, I think)...Please update!

Love it...
Silently Tearful chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Loved the ending and the part were Chloe made a deal to save Deans life. Hope he finds out. Don't really want dean and Lois to be together because their so alike. Hope you continue this. Update soon.
ScarletMoon21 chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Ok I like this story but I realy hope you update the smalville and big bang therory realy soon.

Your devoted fan