Reviews for Intertwining Currents
Levi Matthews chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Serenarey Chiba,

An intriguing idea, and something I've considered working with in the past. I certainly considered the concept when that gods-awful ME3 ending was shoved down my throat. Who knows? Maybe Shep and crew would have been able to deal with EA, I mean the Reapers if they had a little foresight.

That being said, this first chapter reads very easily, though I was distracted a little by the shifts between moments without line-breaks. (Not a criticism, it's just a personal preference).

Your interpretation of Liara is excellent, as I definitely see how she's changed due to the information she's suddenly gained. It fit, even if it was a little sudden. Also, I loved seeing her take out that battlemaster and his geth lackeys. Totally fits kick-ass, Shadow Broker style Liara.

I would have enjoyed seeing some horror on Liara's part though, especially considering the magnitude of her reaction concerning Thessia or perhaps her experiences fighting the geth. Still, it's an initial chapter, and I'm sure we'll see a lot more of that soon, perhaps from other characters.

All in all it's a fantastic read. Eagerly awaiting more, as I'd like to see how this sort of story develops and changes when the characters know what's going to happen.

Levi Matthews

(I suppose this is that encouragement you were talking about :P)
Dead Reckoning chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
First off, let me apologize for taking so long to review. I had my best friend over for the past two days, and so I wanted to devote my attention to her.

Now. The story is really good so far. I like your diction and style, and the plot is intriguing. I do only have one suggestion, though. This chapter is pretty long. I found a couple of places where it could have been broken up into smaller chapters. Some readers have shorter attention spans than others, and a long chapter can really turn them off.

But altogether I have to say it's a really great story, and I absolutely loved the exchange between Liara and the krogan at the end. So I can't wait to see where you take it next!

Sam
Classy Cynic chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
So if I understand correctly, this is a story where the characters remember everything that happened, but have been sent back in time? Intriguing...

However, you may want to clarify certain aspects of the plot before proceeding with the rest of the story.

All in all, it has an interesting plot and a lot of potential; just add some background info first.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
So this a past without reapers, but the crew is aware of it? Or are the reapers still coming. I hope you'll forgive me if I'm completely confused.